[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hi, my gear isnt very good but I can clear pretty decent. I have a problem though, it seems like I dont have enough life regen to sustain the ES or something.My Energy shield regeneration per second jumps from 1300 to 4500 and back and forth (in hideout for example). My energy shield degens from 10500~ to 9500 then jumps back up. I notice I only have 82% max fire res, and the PoB link have 88%. Any help would be appreciated.

My char is Gulhund
"
frallan123 wrote:
Hi, my gear isnt very good but I can clear pretty decent. I have a problem though, it seems like I dont have enough life regen to sustain the ES or something.My Energy shield regeneration per second jumps from 1300 to 4500 and back and forth (in hideout for example). My energy shield degens from 10500~ to 9500 then jumps back up. I notice I only have 82% max fire res, and the PoB link have 88%. Any help would be appreciated.

My char is Gulhund

Ascendancy does give 30% regen every 5 seconds for 1 second,it is pretty much core of all these guardian builds.
"
frallan123 wrote:

My char is Gulhund

Look for ring with those core stats : 40+str / 40+ES / 40+Mana
1 ring should have 40+ dex as extra stat (lower the mana if this lower the price).
1 ring should have a flat cold or light dmg to attack.
Look for jewels with those core stats : %ES / %Burning dmg / 1 extra dmg affixe (%dot / %fire / % global dmg)
Sock a Healthy Mind in the jewel sock in witch area.
Look for a shaper belt with 17+% ES recovery rate.

Try this tree.

This should solve all your regen issues.

For the regen variation, as Midoriisonhotlittlegirl explained it, the Time of Need ascendency gives back 30% of ES every 5sec.
How much 84% fire res is better than 83% fire res? Can't justify wheter it worth 7 passives in aura effectiveness nodes (Leadership and Influence circles).
"
tm10067 wrote:
It's a SR guardian, so nothing prohibits to level with SR without RF.

I get that. But I don't consider SR a high quality of life AOE skill, or is it? I honestly don't know, since I never played SR before.
Any idea on a change for the 3.3? I suppose we will be using vaal impurity of fire to lower the fire resistance of the bosses.
tbh I use Dreadbeak as weapon. 100% increased damage on low life and perma Onslaught is much more comfortable while mapping and also bossing (faster shield charge for hectic situations)
"
bablo wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
It's a SR guardian, so nothing prohibits to level with SR without RF.

I get that. But I don't consider SR a high quality of life AOE skill, or is it? I honestly don't know, since I never played SR before.

The only downside of SR is not very top dps. Aoe is huge, just rotate the beam. Plus you are immune to any reflects and other on hit effects. But also you can't leech with it. Quite a specific gameplay.
Is there any major changes to this build after the current patch note? Some of the burning node had been reduced. Did it affect the damage significantly?
"
RedExiledSG wrote:
Is there any major changes to this build after the current patch note? Some of the burning node had been reduced. Did it affect the damage significantly?

The fire damage was buffed though. If anything those nodes should provide a slight dps increase, but it's not going to be super noticeable either way. The only big(ish) changes I'll be making is using a VRF gem and trying to fit a flame golem+combustion link in for reduced fire resistance to targets ignited by the golem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info