[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Tiandal wrote:
IT's impossible to find those kind of jewels in standard league. No matter how many useful combinations i use to search, i can't find and buy meaningful 4 affix jewels (i have been trying this for 10 days).
any suggestions ? should i just skip 1-2 jewel slots and take the 4 fire damage nodes up to Heart of Flame?

When doing your search, did you consider the fact that the search resulte showed by poe.trade only show people who log themselves in the league you chose in your search ?
If not, then you have to set the "online only" to "off" in order to see every result, and so, even people who are online but loged in Incursion.

From what I see, there isn't so much jewels for trade with the 4 proper affixes. There is 4 atm by looking this search. Keep in mind this kind of jewels are top tier jewels, so they are pretty rare.

So, if you want to get 4 (usefull) affixes jewels, you might try to do it yourself by buying jewels with 3 affixes to slam an exalt in it (and pray for a good result). Normaly, a 3 good prop jewel should cost between 40c and 1ex. But the difficult part will be if the seller is playing in Incursion. It's hard to make a seller change league for an item that cost less than 1ex.
"
"
Tiandal wrote:
IT's impossible to find those kind of jewels in standard league. No matter how many useful combinations i use to search, i can't find and buy meaningful 4 affix jewels (i have been trying this for 10 days).
any suggestions ? should i just skip 1-2 jewel slots and take the 4 fire damage nodes up to Heart of Flame?

When doing your search, did you consider the fact that the search resulte showed by poe.trade only show people who log themselves in the league you chose in your search ?
If not, then you have to set the "online only" to "off" in order to see every result, and so, even people who are online but loged in Incursion.

From what I see, there isn't so much jewels for trade with the 4 proper affixes. There is 4 atm by looking this search. Keep in mind this kind of jewels are top tier jewels, so they are pretty rare.

So, if you want to get 4 (usefull) affixes jewels, you might try to do it yourself by buying jewels with 3 affixes to slam an exalt in it (and pray for a good result). Normaly, a 3 good prop jewel should cost between 40c and 1ex. But the difficult part will be if the seller is playing in Incursion. It's hard to make a seller change league for an item that cost less than 1ex.

thnks for the answer.
first thing, i usualy don't use poe.trade but pathofexiletrade. Is it possible for one of them to not show all the available results?
Second thing, i also search for strength, strength and int, i need cold res for overcap, i also search for maximum mana, and couldn't find something useful tbh. what should be my top priorities of affixes? damage modes or strenght and armor or both or energy shield?

One last thing, Is Emperor's Mastery a desirable jewel for this build?
Last edited by Tiandal on Jun 9, 2018, 8:36:02 AM
What's your search criters in poe.trade or pathofexiletrade ?
Because from what you say, you are looking for :

- % mana (prefixe) ;

- Str (suffixe) ;
- Str & Intel (suffixe) ;
- Cold res (suffixe).

If you are searching for all this affixe, it's normal you don't find anything because it's an impossible combination. Jewels follow somes rules. Magics jewels use the global magicals items rules : they can only have 2 affixes (1 prefixe + 1 suffixe). And rare jewels can only have a maxmimum of 4 affixes (2 prefixes + 2 suffixes). So you can not have 3 affixes of the same groupe (prefixe or suffixe).
So I will assume you just set some condition in the affixes search like 1 or 2 suffixe of the 3 you listed.

Even with this, I would highly suggest you to avoid this kind of suffixes on your jewels. You should look for dmg affixes and %energy shield (or armour at least). Keep in mind a jewels sock is one of the most solid dmg buff we can have. %Mana, Str, or even intel only buff indirectly your dmg, and it's probably not as solid as the affixes I listed.

For Emperor's Mastery, it's more or less impossible to answer you. It totaly depends on your character orientation (your stuff, your tree and your gems).
If you choosed a version focused on high str/intel, it might be realy interesting. If you choosed a version based on more various dmg affixes buff, it will probably be less interesting than a rare jewel with the proper mods. You should check out in PoB.
For my RF, it would be an extremly expensive item for a questionnable buff (at best +3% more RF dmg and no SR dmg buff with no ES lost). For something like 7-10 ex, it's a realy questionnable choice imo. I think I should use those 10 ex in order to get some better rare jewels, or better rare items in my setup.
You should check this on PoB and compare with different rare jewels setup (the 4 affixes jewels you are looking for, and the jewels I suggested for example). You will see which solution have the best buff/currency ratio.
Anyone have any tips on how to make this viable without standing in concentrated ground? I have -300 regen when not running my flask, and only go +450 when in concentrated ground

Im still looking for a decent priced watcher's eye - they so expensive :(

I cant run clarity either, for some reason my MCM is slightly higher then the OP's

https://pastebin.com/dcPcqvgU

Last edited by sjs1985 on Jun 9, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
"
What's your search criters in poe.trade or pathofexiletrade ?
Because from what you say, you are looking for :

- % mana (prefixe) ;

- Str (suffixe) ;
- Str & Intel (suffixe) ;
- Cold res (suffixe).

If you are searching for all this affixe, it's normal you don't find anything because it's an impossible combination. Jewels follow somes rules. Magics jewels use the global magicals items rules : they can only have 2 affixes (1 prefixe + 1 suffixe). And rare jewels can only have a maxmimum of 4 affixes (2 prefixes + 2 suffixes). So you can not have 3 affixes of the same groupe (prefixe or suffixe).
So I will assume you just set some condition in the affixes search like 1 or 2 suffixe of the 3 you listed.

Even with this, I would highly suggest you to avoid this kind of suffixes on your jewels. You should look for dmg affixes and %energy shield (or armour at least). Keep in mind a jewels sock is one of the most solid dmg buff we can have. %Mana, Str, or even intel only buff indirectly your dmg, and it's probably not as solid as the affixes I listed.

For Emperor's Mastery, it's more or less impossible to answer you. It totaly depends on your character orientation (your stuff, your tree and your gems).
If you choosed a version focused on high str/intel, it might be realy interesting. If you choosed a version based on more various dmg affixes buff, it will probably be less interesting than a rare jewel with the proper mods. You should check out in PoB.
For my RF, it would be an extremly expensive item for a questionnable buff (at best +3% more RF dmg and no SR dmg buff with no ES lost). For something like 7-10 ex, it's a realy questionnable choice imo. I think I should use those 10 ex in order to get some better rare jewels, or better rare items in my setup.
You should check this on PoB and compare with different rare jewels setup (the 4 affixes jewels you are looking for, and the jewels I suggested for example). You will see which solution have the best buff/currency ratio.

Thanks for the answer again. i was trying combinations of affixis so it was not a matter of impossible combinations. In op's post most of his jewels have strength and intelligence, and also mentions about strength stacking, and because of that i perceived strength as one of the most important affixis. I will try to stick with your damage + energy s./armour suggestion ty.
It's simple, just look on PoB how a Str or Str/Int affixe buff you vs each dmg affixe. Chose the strongest solution (note : Str & Str/Int buff dmg and defense (ES & armour)).

"
sjs1985 wrote:
Anyone have any tips on how to make this viable without standing in concentrated ground? I have -300 regen when not running my flask, and only go +450 when in concentrated ground

Im still looking for a decent priced watcher's eye - they so expensive :(

I cant run clarity either, for some reason my MCM is slightly higher then the OP's

https://pastebin.com/dcPcqvgU

Grab the regen nodes at the start of Templar and between Shaper node and Scion start. To do this :
- Respect Foresight and the 2 nodes next to this node (you should have 3 skill points) ;
- Take the 3 regen nodes from the start Templar ;
- Respect the 3 %ES/%Armour nodes just at the start of the Templar ;
- Take the 2 regen nodes between Shaper and the Jewel sock in Scion area ;
- Respect the 2 %Mana node between Shaper and the Jewel sock in Scion area ;
- Take back the 3 nodes respected on the first ligne.

This should leave you with +83 positive regen hp with RF up.

Also, keep your 2 next skill points and change your bandit reward. Oak is the wisest choice while leveling. You may change for +2 skill points only at high level when you have enought regen.

And the most importante thing : get a Shaper belt with the >16%ES recovery rate affixe.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 9, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
"
It's simple, just look on PoB how a Str or Str/Int affixe buff you vs each dmg affixe. Chose the strongest solution (note : Str & Str/Int buff dmg and defense (ES & armour)).

Grab the regen nodes at the start of Templar and between Shaper node and Scion start. To do this :
- Respect Foresight and the 2 nodes next to this node (you should have 3 skill points) ;
- Take the 3 regen nodes from the start Templar ;
- Respect the 3 %ES/%Armour nodes just at the start of the Templar ;
- Take the 2 regen nodes between Shaper and the Jewel sock in Scion area ;
- Respect the 2 %Mana node between Shaper and the Jewel sock in Scion area ;
- Take back the 3 nodes respected on the first ligne.

This should leave you with +83 positive regen hp with RF up.

Also, keep your 2 next skill points and change your bandit reward. Oak is the wisest choice while leveling. You may change for +2 skill points only at high level when you have enought regen.

And the most importante thing : get a Shaper belt with the >16%ES recovery rate affixe.

Thanks, implementing changes now will let you know how it goes :D

...Cool, got positive regen! :D Now for some maps to get more levels!
Last edited by sjs1985 on Jun 9, 2018, 1:36:20 PM
Can Question on HC after 75 lvl i respec for RF. What Tree more survival ?? And Bandits need Oak or not ?
Hi! The watcher's eye with clarity and vitality is REALLY necessary?? which one is the best?
Playing Incursion league

so heya i decided to run this build now to make a boss killer that wont die easily

up untill now i mapped my windripper MF build with my mates Aurabot

now heres a question im guessing a occultist cusebot would be better support for RF

than a Scion(which is his current aurabot) or any other build that would have a nice synergy?

as for where to go on the tree now to improve character

heres a pastebin to my current char skill tree

https://pastebin.com/r2MMPcbt

Last edited by shadowragex on Jun 12, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info