[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
[...]

"
alevil1234 wrote:
So i have a pretty good amount of currency and i would love to play this build.
Only thing im missing is a leveling guide up to level 70 or something. Anyone who can tell me what would be the best way?

Imo, the most efficient way to level is using a Poet's Pen build. But you can go for RF build, or any leveling build.
Rest is only a matter of how much regret you are up to spent in your character.

oh, almost forgot about poets, i think i will go with this one, thanks.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Sep 11, 2018, 3:29:37 PM
What do you think of adding a "Unnatural Insinct" to the top left of the Scion?
"
StefanBauer74 wrote:

5.5 EX to gain essentially some AoE nodes? Most of the small nodes in that area are useless to us. You'd get a little Skill Duration too, for Phase Run or Vaal RF shenanigans, I guess.
"
StefanBauer74 wrote:

I don't think this jewel is usable in this build.
I tested it on PoB for my standard RF. It was put in ballance with a 20-40c jewel (pic for jewels stats in spoiler) :

Spoiler
Unnatural Instinct vs :

With RF :

With Scorching Ray

Pastebin of the build if you want to check the comparaison : https://pastebin.com/PrG2dYAa

So to be clear, you will mostly sacrify a big dps buff (I lose -5% dps with 2 dps skill with a such mediocre jewel ... it would be even worst with a real top jewel) and some ES in order to get a bit of mana or regen, some AOE, and a bit of skill duration for Vaal skill (and maybe phase run if you play it). And as you can see, the buff mediocre. Rest of stats provided are mostly useless.
All of this for 5-6 ex. Personnaly I would use those 5-6 ex to buy a %ES / tri dps mods, or try to get a new Fossil crafted jewels.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 12, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
Is it viable? Does the tree serve?
so im having some trouble getting my last aura to activate.. lvl 82 so far and i have 5170 mana with 6 auras and cant get my last purity of ice to activate. any insight on what the problem could be? 437 str/ 560 int/ 164 dex with all gems maxed.. sitting at 8200 es and little under 30k armour. thanks
sorry for noob question how can it reserve life without blood magic?? :D
ah it is blood magic on the shield :)

and how MOM work?? :D
"
Kronictaco wrote:
so im having some trouble getting my last aura to activate.. lvl 82 so far and i have 5170 mana with 6 auras and cant get my last purity of ice to activate. any insight on what the problem could be? 437 str/ 560 int/ 164 dex with all gems maxed.. sitting at 8200 es and little under 30k armour. thanks

It's hard to help you with a private profil and no pastebin in order to see how you builded your character.

But as a general answer to your problem of auras management :
6 of the 7 auras we are playing reserve a % of your mana. The mana/life reservation works like this : (35% + 35% +50%) - 25% for life with Prism Guardian. And 35% + 35% + 35% + x% reduction reservation. So whatever is your maximum mana, you will always reserve the same % of mana/life with this setup. And to this you have to add the level of Clarity.
What is important here is your tree and the lvl of your Enlighten and the level of your Clarity.
Maybe lower the level of your Clarity may solve the reservation problem. Maybe you will have to change a bit your tree or level up your Enlighten. It totaly depend on the global setup you are playing.

Post a PoB link of your character, and I will take a look in order to help you.

"
dpeth9900 wrote:
ah it is blood magic on the shield :)

and how MOM work?? :D

Prism Guardian provide Blood Magic.

MoM works just as it's described in the node tree. When you take a hit, 30% of the dmg are taken on mana instead of life (or ES). But in this build we don't use this mechanics while we reserve 99% of our mana.

We are just taking MoM because behind this Keystone you have 3 nodes that provide a huge mana boost. And with Radiant Faith ascendency and with the proper Watcher's Eye Clarity, you will convert from 15% to 33% of your flat reserved mana in ES. So basicaly, by increasing your maximum mana, and by reserving 99% of it, you will convert a higher amount of mana in ES.

So to resume : We don't use MoM, we use the mana inc nodes behind in order to convert this mana in ES.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 13, 2018, 9:24:19 AM
Thanks for very detailed explan you are my savior

and can you give pob?? it will be big help for me if you can

i wnat know detail

im currently using your passive skill link

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAthDF8NfBhWHKcc3B0UKPo8LUGHQ8hPBFOlVkhXyVugZp5odGjyfA5-bILHg1-DzIx2jxqPRpSgmK2nCKdVr2y3Mbc-uJPGrtdq2CTaYuvu98H56PrS

for leveling

but it didn't show jewels and others

i just bought 6 link shavv and trying to leveling up haha

very thanks for teach me

and sorry for my aweful english

have a nice day mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info