[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Thank you for the clarification, after unchecking "Are you on Consecrated Ground?" and "Have you been hit recently?" zzang's Life Regen shows me 195, which is much closer to what I have, without the Vitality Watcher's Eye.

Since it's the only difference between his gear and mine atm. in terms of regen, it seems accurate. I can get a similar result with a stone golem I believe, but need to test it (won't be able to run it in the long run, but it seems to be giving around 100 Life regen / sec in game, which is almost exactly the same as the Watcher's Eye).
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hi can some one gime me tree for 95-98 lvl for HC players ?
I see for 90 lvl but he is dont use Witch Es nodes is normal?
And i dont have watcher eye ))))
"
Jadran wrote:
Thank you for the clarification, after unchecking "Are you on Consecrated Ground?" and "Have you been hit recently?" zzang's Life Regen shows me 195, which is much closer to what I have, without the Vitality Watcher's Eye.

Since it's the only difference between his gear and mine atm. in terms of regen, it seems accurate. I can get a similar result with a stone golem I believe, but need to test it (won't be able to run it in the long run, but it seems to be giving around 100 Life regen / sec in game, which is almost exactly the same as the Watcher's Eye).

A stone golem will block you 1 gem sock. So this will force you to play an Unset ring. And it's not realy the same as a Watcher's Eye buff. A stone golem, even 20/20 will die time to time in red maps. So you may lose this source of regen realy ofent in T14+, while a watcher's eye buff stay whatever is happens in the fight (unless you turn off the related aura).

Personnaly, I like to have an Unset ring in reserve. I only use it for socketing Frost Wall in it for Elder fight in order to protect the Shaper in the portals phase. It's the only situation where I think an Unset base feels needed. Otherwise, I think it's always better if you can get opal, or an extremly usefull corruption on ring.

"
Cruzzz wrote:
Hi can some one gime me tree for 95-98 lvl for HC players ?
I see for 90 lvl but he is dont use Witch Es nodes is normal?
And i dont have watcher eye ))))

This build is a bit specific. The tree is mostly dependant of your stuff and how far did you min maxed it.
And more precisely, it's extremly dependant of the watcher's eye you are playing.
And even with this, there is 2 possibles orientations :
- Focusing on ES (for this follow zzang uber elder's tree) ;
- Focusing on Regen and maxing aura buff (for this you can try this one).
My SR/RF guardian, in the other thread, is 2.4 Mil DPS total.
I'm sure it works well and can easily understand that you can be proud of it. But in my point of view, I would say it's not all about dps. A RF build have to be balanced in order to works well. And from what I see you have realy low stats in comparaison of this build.

But, you brings up some interesting ideas. And personnaly I'm realy curious about how Soul Ripper works with this VRF setup, especialy against boss.

Some questions :
- Can you get your flask up all the time, especialy vs boss ?
- How offent can you cast your Vaal skills (VRF and V.Disci ?) ?
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 11, 2018, 11:24:52 AM
I have Watcher eye with disc recovery, so need tree for 95lvl HC.
Thanks LAGROSSESIMONE, your responses are super helpful.

This is the gear I have assembled for when I hit 68; I don't have PoB available to me at this moment but I believe I will be covered for all elemental resistances and stats if I swap the ring's STR enchant for Fire Resistance.

So my first question is: what's least necessary on the budget tree you linked? I need to drop 22 of those passives to start with and I'm not sure which ones. I think, percent for percent, that regen/aura effect nodes are most important, then ES nodes, then mana/armor nodes, then life nodes. Sockets are a bit of a mystery to me because Healthy Mind seems pretty good, but it's probably easy to drop them along with mana nodes for starters.

So how about this tree for 68?

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAMkADjUAAGFPBEPIW6CnVXwOaPKvbAthxq4MXxynU6XE9iftBg7UfAn2GS7ZYa2Nz35XDfGsKS58uBo-Xz9yqayqWfNyD2aetzGMdvrSFy8ksICk98EdFBJpFxxxeY9Gm6H314RIXGvDbacI2CRWSOvuhTKXLUlPvKoc3LiTKPqYrYLH-ehodNpiV8kNfOq6tAxGceGIHar-ScrTvoqTJ3vXf8bBxewYcLvZEy9vEZYOSLcw6FomiBo4kFWUoJIrpRhOUv0AfmzXagAAAAAA

Second question: with a +4 Aura Gems Prism Guardian, which auras should be socketed in it? I think Determination has to be in there because it's the only 50% reserved aura, and of course Purity of Fire so it's at level 23+. What is better; having an extra 2% maximum Ice or Lightning resistance, or having a level 24 Vitality or Discipline? I am leaning towards Vitality but PoB will answer this for me later I'm sure.

(Edit: I think I'll swap for a +2 Aura or +2 AoE Shaper's Touch later on, once I can get level 21 Purities. Then I can run Determination/Vitality/Discipline in the shield for all the excellent scaling there, and run triple Purity + Enlighten in the gloves.)

Third question: Should I get a Discipline or Vitality Watcher's Eye next, or should I save up for a Presence of Chayula? I can just barely afford the latter but I have to buy a corrupted Enlighten 3 first for the gloves.
Last edited by Riusaldregan on Sep 11, 2018, 2:26:24 PM
So i have a pretty good amount of currency and i would love to play this build.
Only thing im missing is a leveling guide up to level 70 or something. Anyone who can tell me what would be the best way?
"
alevil1234 wrote:
Only thing im missing is a leveling guide up to level 70 or something. Anyone who can tell me what would be the best way?

Honestly, just level with selfcast Arc and respec into LL SR RF when you hit 68-70. I've been leveling from 26-60 with Life RF and it has not been the smoothest or fastest thing.

The amount of currency this build takes, you can afford to use a couple dozen Regrets.
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
[...]

Try this tree.
Sock some Healthy Mind in the 2 socks.
From 70 to 85 start to go for the jewel sock in witch area, and take the life/mana nodes on the path. ES nodes can be taken.
From 85 to 90 take the mana/life nodes Arcane's Soul.

Change your Coral Ring for one with :
40+ Str / 40+ intel / 50+ mana or 40+ES and try to ballance your res with it.

For your second question, put a purity of your choice. 1%max light or cold res > 2 lvl for disci or vita.

I agree with your point on +2aoe/aura shaper's touch. You are 100% right.
But if you do so, take a non corrupted Prism Guardian. The all res implicit is excellent, and there is no good corruption that can compet with the flexibility it offer. With this you should not need to balance your fire or light res on your rare gear.

For your last question, It's more or less a matter of personnal preference.
Personnaly, I would go for a Watcher's Eye Clarity as soon as possible. It's basicaly a +2kES & +20% more RF dmg buff. It's unbeatable.
Presence of Chayula isn't a core item but a QoL amu (otherwise this build would not be playable with Astra). So personnaly I will look for a Watcher's Eye way before thinking about Chayula.

Last thing. With this the tree you posted and the one I posted, with your +1 shaper's touch you only need a lvl 1 Enlighten. Just keep Clarity at lvl 1, and you should be good.

"
alevil1234 wrote:

Imo, the most efficient way to level is using a Poet's Pen build. But you can go for RF build, or any leveling build.
Rest is only a matter of how much regret you are up to spent in your character.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 11, 2018, 3:03:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info