[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hey, love the build !!!

But I could use some help increasing my maximum regen I'm not degening but I dont have enough to regenerate through big blows

https://pastebin.com/tSyh7sC8

Any tips would be appreciated thank you
Last edited by Armagan on Sep 14, 2018, 2:05:14 PM
is there a way to incorporate the new Doryani boots for more max Fire res?
"
werbenyager wrote:
is there a way to incorporate the new Doryani boots for more max Fire res?

Kind of yes before you get your lv 21 purity of fire, but you gotta work out your mana/life reservation because it can't be linked to enlighten/ slotted in prism guardian.
im unable to post a pob as i playing on xbox and have no way of doing so. and other possible way to be able to share to you what i have? thanks
Is this viable in 3.4?
There were no changes from 3.3 to 3.4 that hurt this build. Vaal RF is usable on it now, so it's kind of buffed.

Things are coming along nicely for me; 12.7k ES, 84/83/84 resists, 40k armour. I have a little over 500 net regen if I've been hit recently, which is a low bar to clear. So now I'm curious about damage. As a benchmark, what should my combined RF/SR damage numbers look like without flasks? I've got about 270k combined DPS without, 400k with. Still only level 86, though, and I'm about to start working on the Breath of Flames nodes.
do you also have an image of where each jewel goes so i know im doing this right? i believe i dont have enough life to be able to use purity of ice, and also does the +1 socket from the wrappings "really" necessary for the supports gems? thanks
Is this build still viable in 3.4? What is the difference?
I been trying to find "viable" ll rf guardian build too for 3.4
You guys, read the last couple of pages before you ask if it's viable. It's totally viable, and there's a lot of good info regarding how to level and what your initial tree should look like at 68.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info