[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

This may be stupid but... why prism shield is considered core item? It gives res, saves some space with gems (blood magic), allows to put more auras etc etc, but nothing more. What is so crucial? With phoenix is much, much easier to sustain RF and have better regen
"
kwagam wrote:
This may be stupid but... why prism shield is considered core item? It gives res, saves some space with gems (blood magic), allows to put more auras etc etc, but nothing more. What is so crucial? With phoenix is much, much easier to sustain RF and have better regen

1. +2 to socketed aura, to push purity of fire 21 to 23, saving a unset ring slot
2. bloodmagic to go low life

at 70+ i am able to sustain RF at 4k+es without merciless lab yet
spent about 150c on the equipment at the moment, ofc not the best stats for each piece
Is there an alternative to the empyrean strap Stygian vise? That legacy item doesn’t exist anymore and finding a good shaper belt is hard to come by. As well as the abyssal jewels. Thanks
"
Kronictaco wrote:
Is there an alternative to the empyrean strap Stygian vise? That legacy item doesn’t exist anymore and finding a good shaper belt is hard to come by. As well as the abyssal jewels. Thanks

Find shaped heavy belt or chain belt.
Craft it with trans/alts/regal to get es recovery, str, + max es. Mastercraft the rest you want. Thats the cheapest way imao.
"
Krueladin wrote:
at 70+ i am able to sustain RF at 4k+es without merciless lab yet
spent about 150c on the equipment at the moment, ofc not the best stats for each piece

Your gem setup is extremly strange. There is many things I do not understrand.
How do you proc EE and EO without any skill with high crit chance, and without any flat elem dmg ?
Imo your decoy totem and CWDT setups are a waste of gems slot. Especialy if you don't have space for Orb of Storm and Scorching Ray setup. Those 2 gems setup are a big part of the dps of the build. Orb of Storm because you will proc EE and EO at the same time with this skill setup (EE should be procable with a move skill supported by flat non fire elem dmg).

Also your tree have some major issues.
When we start the build we may have mana reservation issues that force us to play Conqueror's Efficiency. But if you play it, don't sock it in this specific sock. This sock is where you should sock a Healthy Mind in order to convert all the life from Cruel Preparation and Hearth and Soul's wheel's in order to gain more max mana (and by so, gain more ES with the convertion from Radiant Faith ascendency and later with watcher's eye).
And in the same way, you miss MOM and Inspiration nodes which are ones of the most important passives in this build.

You still miss a lot of regen nodes in your tree. This should leave you with not enought regen to drop your dual Kikazaru + Shaper's Seed. It's basicaly a huge stats lost.

If you are curious, I would suggest to take a quick look at my RF : https://pastebin.com/f3aK8fxy

I was able to sustain RF at lvl 35 (cf my previous post). And I switched to LL build at ~lvl 75.
With less than 80c invested, at lvl 79, I have :
- all of the 7 aura runing ;
- 6k ES ;
- 5k mana ;
- 270+ positive regen after RF degen applied without Kikazaru and Shaper's Seed ;
- 82/79/55 res (with Shavronne you shouldn't have this lake of light res) ;
- A high crit chance Orb of Storm that can easily proc EO, and ofc, EE.

Note : I wanted to test a Phase Run setup for Delve instance, and I am pretty happy of it even if this does not alow me to proc EE while spaming a move skill (and so lowering my clear speed).
Without Brightbeak of Dreadbeak, Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Whirling Blade feel realy bad in terme of move speed. Playing Brightbeak or Dreadbeak represent a huge dmg lost. And droping the dps buff od Doon at a point of the league were we all are understuff does not feel realy relevant in my eyes. Doon is totaly usable with a Phase Run setup, so it provide a good move speed without sacrifying the dps when you need the most (against rares, uniques and boss).
And Phase Run provide an extremly smooth and safe gameplay (no more SC/LS/WB derping by locking yourself in every element of the map), and seeing mobs derping and not attacking you because they don't see you gives you the "feels good man" meme sensation.

"
Kronictaco wrote:

What we need on belt slot is quite easy to figure :
- +16-20% ES recovery rate (most important stat) ;
- some strengh, ES and/or cold res.
Don't look for end game stats for the moment. A mid roll of str or es with space to master craft es or cold res (depend on what you get) is good enought to start (look my belt, it's a 5c belt and it's enought to make the build works.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 7, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
I am currently doing this build as a league starter so I can test its viability in the current meta.
Leveled up as freezing pulse totems, at 68 switched to RF.
At this moment i was collected the currency needed for Shavronne's.

One thing I don't quite understand from the pastebin is how 88% max fire resistance is achieved? I get that part of this is coming from the lvl 23 purity of fire and +1% node on the skill tree, but the rest..?
"
mcburial wrote:
I am currently doing this build as a league starter so I can test its viability in the current meta.
Leveled up as freezing pulse totems, at 68 switched to RF.
At this moment i was collected the currency needed for Shavronne's.

One thing I don't quite understand from the pastebin is how 88% max fire resistance is achieved? I get that part of this is coming from the lvl 23 purity of fire and +1% node on the skill tree, but the rest..?

Just uncheck the flasks buff in the Inventory sheet (especialy ruby flask).
Hi folkses!

I haven't played LL SR RF since Harbinger and there's been a lot of new tech since then, including this entirely new variant of Guardian. How does this build stack up against the Jugg/Chieftain Life versions?
LL guardian and Jugger have similar defensives stats. The main difference is the dps and regen.
In terme of pure dps, guardian is better. In terme of regen, jugger is better.
I 5 linked my shavs, can I use this and later get a 6link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info