[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

How to kill red elder? I can easily cut his to aprox. 60%, then he starts freezing me or something while draining my life... I use two life flasks and then I am dead because of no charges... Is there any specific tactic how to avoid this freeze?
"
How to kill red elder? I can easily cut his to aprox. 60%, then he starts freezing me or something while draining my life... I use two life flasks and then I am dead because of no charges... Is there any specific tactic how to avoid this freeze?

Check out this Elder Guide by Engineering Eternity.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I think im gonna reroll from this one... the build itself is really fast map clear.. until u reach like T9-10 maps then u realise u get one-shotted by almost every boss/beastiary boss encounter
iam at 5.1k hp and cap ress's and also 5k armor still getting dumped idk man this build is realllly paper imo
Do you generate Onslaught anywhere with your build?
"
Nordicoono wrote:
I think im gonna reroll from this one... the build itself is really fast map clear.. until u reach like T9-10 maps then u realise u get one-shotted by almost every boss/beastiary boss encounter
iam at 5.1k hp and cap ress's and also 5k armor still getting dumped idk man this build is realllly paper imo

Everything is about life, get highter and you will be fine (but you can reroll, it's just a game)
i have 6.650 HP here, and i'm fine. Yeah i agree, we are squishy but i'm not one shoted by everything
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
her embrace deals burning damage or not? its just fire? cause if its burning damage you can use (spider_god_name) in pantheon
"
monaxidez wrote:
Do you generate Onslaught anywhere with your build?

I use an abyssal jewel with chance on kill for onslaught.

"
KouboMog wrote:
"
Nordicoono wrote:

Everything is about life, get highter and you will be fine (but you can reroll, it's just a game)
i have 6.650 HP here, and i'm fine. Yeah i agree, we are squishy but i'm not one shoted by everything

Atm I also have only 5k life but I don't have any problems with oneshots in T9-10 ... KouboMog is right... the key for the defense is a high life pool. If you feel too squishy... just take a bit out of your offense and put it into defense. A good balance between defense and offense is important.

"
ORisyS wrote:
her embrace deals burning damage or not? its just fire? cause if its burning damage you can use (spider_god_name) in pantheon

While in Her Embrace, take 0.5% of your total Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Fire Damage per second per Level: Damage taken is based on the player character's combined maximum life and energy shield, multiplied by their level. For example, a level 90 character with 4500 life and 1500 energy shield will take 2700 fire damage per second by default. This damage is affected fire resistance, but does not count as an ignite. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi

So I guess just fire damage but sometimes it is hard to understand the wording:)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

"
ORisyS wrote:

While in Her Embrace, take 0.5% of your total Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Fire Damage per second per Level: Damage taken is based on the player character's combined maximum life and energy shield, multiplied by their level. For example, a level 90 character with 4500 life and 1500 energy shield will take 2700 fire damage per second by default. This damage is affected fire resistance, but does not count as an ignite. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi

So I guess just fire damage but sometimes it is hard to understand the wording:)

Yes it's hard. I did some reseach to understand and use properly stuff to deal with HerEmbrace. It's not a big deal except when we have lowered rez and/or EleWeakness (i'm not overly overcapped)
I currently use Arakaali (Major Pantheon) but i'm not even sure it's effective. I switched to Gruthkul as a minor Panthéon. This one seems ok with my playstyle. All the dodge/avoid stuff from Lunaris should be nullified with IronReflex i guess?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Hello @Bashtart;

First of all I thank to you for sharing this build. It is awesome. I am new player at this game and my first character is based on your this insane build. So I am glad to choose that one :) Now as I said I am new at this game; Im trying to understand things. My biggest question is about the "Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel" Im checking at Trade for this game and i found 2 types.
1 of them is ;
x% chance to Block while affected by Determination

other one is;
x% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire

that options changing; so both of them dont use at your build.

So when i buy "Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel" should i care these effects or just be Hatred skill in it is enough ?

PS: My english not well so I hope, explained my self what i wanna learn about it :D

THank you.
Testing build at PoB and noticed some rare jewel better then Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel but both are the same in ex. Wanted to test Farrul`s Bite but he is not in PoB , and I do not have the right to sell .
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 16, 2018, 5:27:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info