[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Hey thx for this build dude !

But i check the build and i have a real Question... Why are you playing with Frost Bomb ? No one blue gem is powerfull with CWDTS ?

Thx again for this !
TBH, i don't know this game very well, so - here's my question about linking 2nd onigoroshi.
You linked blade flurry with hypothermia - bosses can be chilled but not frozen, y? So last line of hypo will work on bosses? I mean, that x% more dmg agains chilled enemies? Anyway, isn't there any green support skill that is better on single target? Cold pene, add cold dmg?
"
Balthounet wrote:

But i check the build and i have a real Question... Why are you playing with Frost Bomb ? No one blue gem is powerfull with CWDTS ?

Thx again for this !

i think

-20% to Cold Resistance
75% reduced Life Regeneration rate
In god we trust.
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
i got 20 ex in BSC is it enough to reach really high dps so i could kill fast shaper/elder? im playing LL RF now but i cant kill in time the elder phase thing so i cant ever get watchers'eye and im tilted af cuz of it i just want to farm this jewel nothing else

I think any build if you spend a lot of currency able to kill an Elder / Shaper. I killed red elder without death , shaper guardian maps dont fall.

I am talking about speed cuz to get watchers'e eye from elder you need to kill all portals and that takes insane dps but im playing LL RF i have around 900k dps and its not even nearly enough to kill all portals in time so i cant evewr get watchers' eye
Im enough DPS from FB/BF kill elder and all portals , but spark/BV much more easy.
In god we trust.
What is better?
Belly of the beast or kaoms heart with 2nd oni goroshi?
Im asking cuz i have 5,2k life and 200 es now and dunno what will give me 6,5k life o0
Last edited by rzemieslnik on Mar 15, 2018, 8:54:05 AM
"
Essenteal wrote:
Im enough DPS from FB/BF kill elder and all portals , but spark/BV much more easy.

Wwith what class Spark/BV?
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:

Wwith what class Spark/BV?

[3.2] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR , played last league was very pleased.

"
What is better?
Belly of the beast or kaoms heart with 2nd oni goroshi?
Im asking cuz i have 5,2k life and 200 es now and dunno what will give me 6,5k life o0

If u have 2nd Oni Kaom must have. More HP , more opportunities stay alive.
In god we trust.
Love this build, ty ts for that. But have problem with uber lab farming. Izaro and Argus i can kill easily, but all sorts of traps for me extremely dead. whirling blades doen't save me if i'm in slow trap and if i start to hit them i can die from "her embrace buff". I use 3 flasks and change 1 gem for purity of fire but it's not enough. Any tips how to avoid so big damage from traps.
"
sielma wrote:
Hi

I'm thinkging to check this build. Have u try this new helment ?

It can be combined with chest

We lose life for blind, frenzy and power charges on bosses, and 6sec 100% increased Critical Strike Chance + 15% chance to Avoid All Damage when Hit / 6 sec 10% increased Attack Speed.

Clould use 2x oni and add something to chest (second sword will be cheaper than linking chest)

Interesting idea but you would lose about 500 life from gear... not worth it imo.

"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Balthounet wrote:

Thx again for this !

i think

-20% to Cold Resistance
75% reduced Life Regeneration rate

Yeah exactly ... another good option is enfeeble.

"
justinmysoul wrote:
Love this build, ty ts for that. But have problem with uber lab farming. Izaro and Argus i can kill easily, but all sorts of traps for me extremely dead. whirling blades doen't save me if i'm in slow trap and if i start to hit them i can die from "her embrace buff". I use 3 flasks and change 1 gem for purity of fire but it's not enough. Any tips how to avoid so big damage from traps.

You can try to switch out the item / jewel which adds fire damage to your attacks to avoid procing Her Embrace and switch it in before a bossfight... otherwise just more life flasks :) You also could try to use your totem to avoid Her Embrace debuff. Maybe switch vitality aura for hatred while running lab.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 15, 2018, 1:44:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info