[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

I came to Hydra forgot to turn on the PoF again, I do the WB, she kills me with a simple shot of 6k2 HP, I think well, I removed the IR took Acrobatics. For all the portals, I caused less damage to it than Minotaur. then the red Elder appeared quickly went down killed him here falls Phoenix, I think look at how it will be on him, killed him very easily. While the strongest seemed Hydra. And most importantly do not forget to include PoF .

In god we trust.
"
ORisyS wrote:
what do you think about going full evasion? like forest queen or maybe something like this, im not really good at PoE i guess...

Sure it is possible to go full evasion.... just spec out of Iron Reflexes and spec into Acrobatics. I would suggest The Perfect Form because this armour is just crazy good imo and gives also some damage mitigation with free artcic armour.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Kaom's heart is really expensive.

Instead of i suggest this
"
bashtart wrote:
"
ORisyS wrote:
what do you think about going full evasion? like forest queen or maybe something like this, im not really good at PoE i guess...

Sure it is possible to go full evasion.... just spec out of Iron Reflexes and spec into Acrobatics. I would suggest The Perfect Form because this armour is just crazy good imo and gives also some damage mitigation with free artcic armour.

thank you for guiding me sir ^^
"
Rhilnix wrote:
Kaom's heart is really expensive.

Instead of i suggest this

Im using that until i can find/afford a Kaom's and i quite like the quick buildup of endurance charges (which i otherwise lack).

Im doing okay sofar (t9 now, but temporary back at doing low tier due to lack of maps and re-leveling most of my gems with 20%).

Still rather weak though as i suck at doing Lab so i haven't completed Uber lab so i don't have weave the arcane and my lab enchants suck.
Last edited by Zeelian on Mar 17, 2018, 7:42:43 AM
"
ORisyS wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
ORisyS wrote:

thank you for guiding me sir ^^

Here check out my actual setup using Molten Strike / The Perfect Form / Ring with Poacher's Mark on hit:

VIDEO: Frost Blades Trickster testing Molten Strike Setup in 3.2
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 17, 2018, 9:38:32 AM
I'm wondering about using Ice Golem or Lightning Golem. From my own PoB I see basically no DPS change (maybe 1k dps, when I'm listed as ~300k dps for FB and ~700k dps for BF) either way. But maybe it's the buff? I notice that the OP build in PoB has "Your opponent is shocked" checked in config which basically doubles the dps. So I check that in my own thinking, what the heck, why not, and wondering if I really am shocking things. I have a abyss jewel with added lightning damage, and I know my BF has PTL so the chances are it's happening ...

But yeah, base question is ice golem vs lightning.
"
docketamine wrote:
I'm wondering about using Ice Golem or Lightning Golem. From my own PoB I see basically no DPS change (maybe 1k dps, when I'm listed as ~300k dps for FB and ~700k dps for BF) either way. But maybe it's the buff? I notice that the OP build in PoB has "Your opponent is shocked" checked in config which basically doubles the dps. So I check that in my own thinking, what the heck, why not, and wondering if I really am shocking things. I have a abyss jewel with added lightning damage, and I know my BF has PTL so the chances are it's happening ...

But yeah, base question is ice golem vs lightning.

I was looking for that shocking effect, and IDK if we can do it without Viktar with MS for example (0 lightning damage mean no chance), however BF with PTL can shock (the amount depend on your damage & target's life if i don't miss something)

For your main question : i find Lightning Golem beter, more speed mean more damage (for me at least, using PoB) but also, more movement with WB (for the build) and i manualy cast Molten Shell, so cast speed is not "100 %" wasted.
BF is heavy dependant of speed too. More than MS or FB.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
how would be the gem setup for molten strike in a goroshi? (got 2) Just wondering if I should switch from BF to MS
PoF on - Hydra off . Still use BF+Pandemnonium .
In god we trust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info