[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

why do you use Iron Reflexes?
I'm currently using Kaom's heart, but what do you think about the new unique armour Loreweave
Elegant Ringmail, would it be better with good rolls or not?
"
Crosfade wrote:
I'm currently using Kaom's heart, but what do you think about the new unique armour Loreweave
Elegant Ringmail, would it be better with good rolls or not?

On page 31 have full answer
In god we trust.
So to make this build even more petite there is a MF version of it that seems to work out fine on paper in PoB.

Replace the rings with 2 very well rolled Ventor's (max quantity)
Replace the Carnage with Biscos (well rolled preferably)
Replace gloves with Sadima's Touch (max quant)
Replace belt with Bisco's Leash or Perandus depending on if you are missing cold res or fire res (Perandus give attributes as well)

This way you will drop tons of currency while keeping the nice farm speed.
Focus on quantity. Ignore rarity! The max quantity you can get is +84%-87% depending on which belt you go with assuming everything else has max quantity. Now if you manage to find close to perfect res vendors you can also include Goldwyrm Nubuck boots for another 20%. I have yet to test this as I progress further into the league, but I think we all remember how much difference just the old bisco's made by itself before nerf.

Let me know what you think peoples!
i got 20 ex in BSC is it enough to reach really high dps so i could kill fast shaper/elder? im playing LL RF now but i cant kill in time the elder phase thing so i cant ever get watchers'eye and im tilted af cuz of it i just want to farm this jewel nothing else
Hi I just finished all the acts after deciding to try this build and farm lab on my other guy. I basically lvled with Tabula Rasa and Goldrim etc so most of my gear is just from level 10...

I'm really lost where to begin. Obviously Kaom's Heart or Belly of the Beast for a chest isn't an option yet. Only have like 30c to go atm

What do you guys think would be priority items to buy first to make the build work good early?

I see bashtart using a 5L Perfect Form Zodiac Leather Hypothermia and Ruthless instead of Increased Critical Strikes / Conc Effect or Vile Toxins.

I want to use the Molten Strike setup aswell but i'm wondering which one is better? Just the setup in the guide using Kaom's + 2 Onis or the new stuff bashtart is using?

Also wondering Ice golem vs Lightning Golem I have my lightning golem lvl'd up a bit should i switch?

Last edited by Spliffor on Mar 14, 2018, 8:35:31 PM
Following up on testing sruvivability with
and Molten strike.

So far looks promising.
I dont have the expensive flasks and helm enchant.
I do have the jewels.

I was able to facetank 3 key itzaro, t11, t12 map bosses.

Probably is fine even higher but my map pool is very bad atm.

"
BattleOlic wrote:
why do you use Iron Reflexes?

It helps to deal with physical damage.

"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
i got 20 ex in BSC is it enough to reach really high dps so i could kill fast shaper/elder? im playing LL RF now but i cant kill in time the elder phase thing so i cant ever get watchers'eye and im tilted af cuz of it i just want to farm this jewel nothing else

Damage is high with this build but you will not be able to just facetank everthing... so when you can avoid stuff yeah sure.

"
Spliffor wrote:
Hi I just finished all the acts after deciding to try this build and farm lab on my other guy. I basically lvled with Tabula Rasa and Goldrim etc so most of my gear is just from level 10...

I'm really lost where to begin. Obviously Kaom's Heart or Belly of the Beast for a chest isn't an option yet. Only have like 30c to go atm

What do you guys think would be priority items to buy first to make the build work good early?

I see bashtart using a 5L Perfect Form Zodiac Leather Hypothermia and Ruthless instead of Increased Critical Strikes / Conc Effect or Vile Toxins.

I want to use the Molten Strike setup aswell but i'm wondering which one is better? Just the setup in the guide using Kaom's + 2 Onis or the new stuff bashtart is using?

Also wondering Ice golem vs Lightning Golem I have my lightning golem lvl'd up a bit should i switch?

Yeah I am playing around a bit... TPF works pretty good but more or less I just use it atm because I cannot afford a second Oni & Kaom's Heart. Imo the life pool is just too low and I get oneshot sometimes... as soon as I have the currency I will go for Kaom's Heart & 2nd Oni. My MS links are just different because I did not manage to get the right colors on TPF.

Lightning golem will give a bit more clearspeed and ice golem give a bit more damage acc. PoB.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:

I think any build if you spend a lot of currency able to kill an Elder / Shaper. I killed red elder without death , shaper guardian maps dont fall.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 15, 2018, 4:48:53 AM
Hi

I'm thinkging to check this build. Have u try this new helment ?

It can be combined with chest

We lose life for blind, frenzy and power charges on bosses, and 6sec 100% increased Critical Strike Chance + 15% chance to Avoid All Damage when Hit / 6 sec 10% increased Attack Speed.

Clould use 2x oni and add something to chest (second sword will be cheaper than linking chest)
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info