[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Hey, cold pen would be better than Hyppotermia what do you think?

Especially for Blade Flurry ? ^^
"
I prefer Carnage Heart for this build because it increases leech and Her Embrace makes it kinda heart to leech against it when you receive additional boss damage. Also it helps with the attributes.

Disagree Carnage Heart help us only with the stats and Her Embrace . But Pandemonium give us more DPS and blind bosses how can chill. I facetank Dominus and Rigwald barrage , Also helps you in a fight with red mobs .
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 13, 2018, 8:17:46 AM
Loving this build, thanks for the great guide.

Mapping is probably the fastest it has ever been for me.

Here is my gear so far for mapping:

Spoiler

However I am having some problems with higher tier map bosses. And by problems I mean that I have to actually dodge some of their mechanics..... I know right? To be fair this is as advertised =). So to solve this I was thinking of trying out the molten strike with max projectiles and one of these:

and maybe a vinktar and a dying sun (those are kinda pricey though)? Has anyone tried this setup? Is there enough sustain to facetank stuff?
Last edited by llHighFivell on Mar 13, 2018, 9:21:26 AM
"
llHighFivell wrote:
Loving this build, thanks for the great guide.

Mapping is probably the fastest it has ever been for me.

Here is my gear so far for mapping:

Spoiler

However I am having some problems with higher tier map bosses. And by problems I mean that I have to actually dodge some of their mechanics..... I know right? To be fair this is as advertised =). So to solve this I was thinking of trying out the molten strike with max projectiles and one of these:

and maybe a vinktar and a dying sun (those are kinda pricey though)? Has anyone tried this setup? Is there enough sustain to facetank stuff?

I am playing MS and it feels tankier than bf to me because to more constant leech effect and also avoiding stuff is easier because you dont have to stack up like with BF. Thief‘s setup should work but I am not sure if it is worth losing two rings for it. So I guess you should try out just to switch to ms for now and test it... I am not sure if is possible to just facetank everthing with this build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
In love with this build. Couple of questions:

What would be the five BiS flasks? I really like Lion's Roar but I don't know which flask to replace it with.

Do I take Fencing with BF build? I have 2 Oni's.

Would there be a possible MF set up for this if we replace the rings with very good Ventor's and A Biscos?

Once again, thanks for the amazing build.
Have you considered using Loreweave with this build?
Might be a nerf to life but dat phys dmg, dat ele dmg, all max res also helps with her embrace, and on top of that you get the missing all attributes and a boost to crit chance...

"
Sawtyss wrote:
Might be a nerf to life but dat phys dmg, dat ele dmg, all max res also helps with her embrace, and on top of that you get the missing all attributes and a boost to crit chance...

Dmg not problem res also , we take Kaom bcs HP , most important at this build more HP pull. At HO my DPS on FB ~43k without flask or charges only Hatred+HoI+light golem. On map ~123k more than enough to kill all trash mobs t16+ , and some bosses t12 .
In god we trust.
"
In love with this build. Couple of questions:

What would be the five BiS flasks? I really like Lion's Roar but I don't know which flask to replace it with.

Do I take Fencing with BF build? I have 2 Oni's.

Would there be a possible MF set up for this if we replace the rings with very good Ventor's and A Biscos?

Once again, thanks for the amazing build.

For my playstyle the five flasks in the guide are BiS but if you prefer Lion's Roar just do it... you can switch just one damage flask...

Yes you take fencing... just check out the skilltree for BF. A good rolled Ventor's gives life and resistances... that is exactly what we want from the ring slots... so yeah you can take it if you can cap your resistances.

"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:

Dmg not problem res also , we take Kaom bcs HP , most important at this build more HP pull. At HO my DPS on FB ~43k without flask or charges only Hatred+HoI+light golem. On map ~123k more than enough to kill all trash mobs t16+ , and some bosses t12 .

Essenteal is kinda right and damage is normally really not a problem with this build BUT a good rolled Loreweave seem just too be good to not build arround it. You will definitly lose some life, but you can minimize it with a few gear changes like Kaom's Roots or something like it. So I think if you get a good rolled one it is absolutly worth it to use it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:

Sick stuff here, i use to think i was near the end of what we can do on this build, but i'm farm from 43K damage HO (37K+, currently re-leveling my Gem and Lightning Golem is better for me apparently, should switch that too. Dunno how much i'll reach when gems fuully up)

About Fencing : I finded with PoB, my DPS is better with both Will of Blades + Sleight of Hand (with 1 less point)
even Weapon Artistry + Aspect of the Lynx (5point) bring more damage (still for me)

again, if i miss something?
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Are you guys with better gear being able to do Atziri and Lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info