[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
brzoskwinia wrote:
What's the best mod in Watcher's Eye? x-y cold dmg with hatred? or pene? or just %cold dmg?

@bashtart use add cold dmg , i guess its best choice.
In god we trust.
As far as ele reflect maps are concerned, use Kikazaru ring, Yugul pantheon and turn off your Herald of Ice. The thing that kills you in ele reflect are multiple HoI explosions all happening at the same time if you nuke a pack of mobs.
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Gooberish wrote:
Have you tried using point blank with this ?

I`m not sure , but PB with FB not better choice , but if u use MS mb will be good.

upg some gear
its rly good t13+ map bosses . And enchant rly great more AS - more mobility - live. Next upg will Pandemonium , but need some stats .

Call me if you find how to do this :( i'm short in Int myself (i'm good with STR tho)

My actual gear. i'm looking for some Curse on hit with Shaper's. EleWeakness should be fun but TemporalChain is better for survivability. I guess i'll look after that first! (and change my HoI+CoH+WM setup with another stuff, dunno which one)
Spoiler

Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
Zeelian wrote:
"
Finidi25 wrote:
Hey, what about bandits? what's the best choice?

It says Alira in the guide.

sorry bro i read it but didn't see it. Thanks for this guide, i'm enjoying it :D
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
What's the best mod in Watcher's Eye? x-y cold dmg with hatred? or pene? or just %cold dmg?

@bashtart use add cold dmg , i guess its best choice.

I dont always take THE best choice... I take the best choice I can afford :) i guess maybe inc. crit is better but also more expensive.

"
Pwness wrote:
As far as ele reflect maps are concerned, use Kikazaru ring, Yugul pantheon and turn off your Herald of Ice. The thing that kills you in ele reflect are multiple HoI explosions all happening at the same time if you nuke a pack of mobs.

Pretty cool obervation!

"
jkapps5 wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks so much for this build, around level 87 and cruising on through. I am trying to figure out a way how to incorporate Bisco's into the build. I feel like it is really tough/expensive to do but could be worth it with the clear speed of this build. Can you think of any other options to help incorporate Bisco's?

I think we decent gear it is not a problem to run biscos if you can get needed attributes somewhere else. Normally if you run biscos you will not run high tiers anyway.

"
FrostDuck wrote:
should i get ice golem effect enhancement or frost blade damage?

I think I will go for ice golem or molten strike projectiles.

"
Thellamaking wrote:
Heya @bashtart!
Thanks for clearing up my confusion about the auras :)

I have another question for you if you have the time. I was wondering if you could tell us why you decided on Iron Reflexes and when you would recommend picking it?
I am standing in between goin IR or acrobatics atm and cant really make up my mind.

Both Iron Reflexes and Acrobatics will work... I decided to go with Iron Reflexes because it helps with physical oneshots.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I don't see 40 dex around Fight for Survival downstairs in skilltree with blade flurry.
First of all - thanks a lot for the build.
Start Bestiary with it - 91 lvl atm, 20 chalengess.
But there is some questions.
What do u think about using some steel-opal ring bases?
And whats better to roll on jewelery - flat phys/elem or increased elemental damage?
Also can i ask u please check my gear and told what can i change/replace?
"
Neoki_017 wrote:
And whats better to roll on jewelery - flat phys/elem or increased elemental damage?

I think Steel ring will be better , need test at PoB . gear upg shaper touch + temp chain and pandemonium amulet , enchant .
In god we trust.
Curious about pandemonium vs carnage heart. Any thoughts? Also still using a two-socket abyssal gloves instead of shapers and kind of debating trying to switch that.
"
MPlotnik wrote:
I don't see 40 dex around Fight for Survival downstairs in skilltree with blade flurry.

Both locations have enough dexterity in their area... the dex does not have to be allocated.

"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Neoki_017 wrote:

I think Steel ring will be better , need test at PoB . gear upg shaper touch + temp chain and pandemonium amulet , enchant .

If you can find steel/opal rings with good stats ... sure why not. Flat physical damage is the best way to scale the damage I think.

I would go for carnage heart... last season I had both CH and Pandemonius. IMO carnage heart is superior for this build. Well Helm enchantment would be nice I guess..Also I think you can drop one life flask for a diamond flask which should push you dps quit a bit.

Otherwise just improe piece by piece...

"
Amaymon723 wrote:
Curious about pandemonium vs carnage heart. Any thoughts? Also still using a two-socket abyssal gloves instead of shapers and kind of debating trying to switch that.

I prefer Carnage Heart for this build because it increases leech and Her Embrace makes it kinda heart to leech against it when you receive additional boss damage. Also it helps with the attributes.

I think Shaper's touch with curse with temporal chains / elemental weakness are better but otherwise the Tombfist with two abyssal sockets are more or less BiS.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info