[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
bashtart wrote:
"
RockToo wrote:
Would anyone be able to look at my Trickster and let me know what I am doing wrong?

I seem to do ~decent~ damage, but cant even survive T2 Maps at Level 70. Im a bit maxed out currency wise too, so if the answer is get better gear, I guess I need to start farming currency.

Any ideas? Boss fights are very, very difficult.

Hi there, the first thing I would do is to install "currency cop" ... this programm will help you to find valuable thing in your stash... I am sure you will find at least a few chaos.

You gear is really weak... you need to get more life & res on nearly every item. Start with helmet... just high life & res. Then boots life, movemenspeed(+25%), resistances. The same thing for your rings and body armour.... just search for high life and resistances.

Here my Gear so you can better what to look for:

My Gear

Thank you for looking and the advice! I will definitely do that.
Hey, what about bandits? what's the best choice?
"
Finidi25 wrote:
Hey, what about bandits? what's the best choice?

It says Alira in the guide.
Have you tried using point blank with this ?

This is my gear so far, just starting up T12+ maps. Most deaths are because of red beasts and map bosses. Currently saving up for Kaom chest and a second Oni.
I LOVE this build, really really fast because of whirling blades, insane fast map clearing. Bosses are ok I guess, It surely get better with Kaoms.
"
Gooberish wrote:

I`m not sure , but PB with FB not better choice , but if u use MS mb will be good.

upg some gear
its rly good t13+ map bosses . And enchant rly great more AS - more mobility - live. Next upg will Pandemonium , but need some stats .
In god we trust.
"
Zeelian wrote:
Any suggestions for ways to deal with ele reflect here?

I have tried using
but i still get wasted almost instantly (a single click) if there's more than a handful of mobs in range.

Well, don't run them? Ele reflect is no go for most builds I'm aware of, only totems and maybe few reflect oriented can do these.
Phys reflect is okay to run, I don't feel any hp loss because of leeching.
"
"
Zeelian wrote:
Any suggestions for ways to deal with ele reflect here?

I have tried using
but i still get wasted almost instantly (a single click) if there's more than a handful of mobs in range.

Well, don't run them? Ele reflect is no go for most builds I'm aware of, only totems and maybe few reflect oriented can do these.
Phys reflect is okay to run, I don't feel any hp loss because of leeching.

No problems at all with phys refl, don't notice any dmg taken there.

Guess it's the usual "toss or reroll" if i roll ele reflect :p

Just gets a bit annoying when running unID maps :p
What's the best mod in Watcher's Eye? x-y cold dmg with hatred? or pene? or just %cold dmg?
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Mar 12, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Gooberish wrote:

I`m not sure , but PB with FB not better choice , but if u use MS mb will be good.

upg some gear
its rly good t13+ map bosses . And enchant rly great more AS - more mobility - live. Next upg will Pandemonium , but need some stats .

sorry my acronyms are not to good, MS mb ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info