[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Teeks_01 wrote:
this is my very first season I just cleared the story i am lvl 73 with resistances capped but lightning.. my health pool is 3500HP and i am my damage mitigation is about 35% thanks to Iron reflexes..

i am getting rocked on T2 maps.. those ranged spiders if they are pink or boss will 1 shot me with a single projectile if i don't dodge it..

i am not sure what i am doing wrong =/ i am trying to get some chaos so i can get myself a pair of shapers gloves for the 4 link on on DMG taken and i am really hoping that will help make the difference..

like i said this is my first time clearing the story and i just started mapping i feel like i can't finish any maps besides T1...

Heyo and welcome in Wraeclast :)

From my experience with that build, survivability come with HP. My few death in this league are around Lvl 70-80. You start grinding with your old leveling gear. The more HP you got, the easier it should be (less stun, less OS etc).
Increase this as soon as possible (i'm aroung 6.4K HP deathless since a long time now) Chaos resistance is luxury in most build (from what i read, i'm at -60 myself)

@Bash, i was reading the wiki just after my post. I'm not sure to understand how it work even after that (english is not my birth language but i'm pretty sure you npoticed that lol)
If poison only come with Chaos damage (like burn come with fire?) HotV is enough to stack up to 9-10? (well, HotV and Atziri's promise)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
Teeks_01 wrote:
this is my very first season I just cleared the story i am lvl 73 with resistances capped but lightning.. my health pool is 3500HP and i am my damage mitigation is about 35% thanks to Iron reflexes..

i am getting rocked on T2 maps.. those ranged spiders if they are pink or boss will 1 shot me with a single projectile if i don't dodge it..

i am not sure what i am doing wrong =/ i am trying to get some chaos so i can get myself a pair of shapers gloves for the 4 link on on DMG taken and i am really hoping that will help make the difference..

like i said this is my first time clearing the story and i just started mapping i feel like i can't finish any maps besides T1...

First of all what skill u use MS/FB ? For survive , HP only save u and try evade shot. Do everything on the guide and if you are a beginner, then I would advise the sark / BV .
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 11, 2018, 2:28:59 PM
anyone willing to share his skill tree? dont know how to proceed
"
KouboMog wrote:

@Bash, i was reading the wiki just after my post. I'm not sure to understand how it work even after that (english is not my birth language but i'm pretty sure you npoticed that lol)
If poison only come with Chaos damage (like burn come with fire?) HotV is enough to stack up to 9-10? (well, HotV and Atziri's promise)

A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

Well we have 20% chance to poison from the swords nodes on passive tree... so every 5 hit will poison an enemy. And with molten strike we will hit our enemy very often. One click - two hits (multistrike) with the melee attack which will result lets say about 6-10 balls hitting the enemy. So more or less without a real calculation I would say per click we will inflict 1-2 poison ... So I would guess it takes about 2-4sec until a boss has 10 poison stack on them.

"
Mellowblue wrote:

In Build Guide you find the skill tree's...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:

A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

Well we have 20% chance to poison from the swords nodes on passive tree... so every 5 hit will poison an enemy. And with molten strike we will hit our enemy very often. One click - two hits (multistrike) with the melee attack which will result lets say about 6-10 balls hitting the enemy. So more or less without a real calculation I would say per click we will inflict 1-2 poison ... So I would guess it takes about 2-4sec until a boss has 10 poison stack on them.

"
Mellowblue wrote:

In Build Guide you find the skill tree's...

thanks you very much for the clarification.
i'm currently using BF, at 4.72 atk/sec it hsould be fine i guess
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Wanna ask, is only 1 Oni-goroshi would be enough for start for this build ? Or need both of them?

I guess it was dumb quetion XD
Last edited by justinmysoul on Mar 11, 2018, 4:49:19 PM
"
justinmysoul wrote:
Wanna ask, is only 1 Oni-goroshi would be enough for start for this build ? Or need both of them?

Yes. U can use Molten or BF on 4l . I start use 2nd Oni ~70.

@bashtart i rly dislike Lion Roar flask when use BF . Mb Taste of Hate will be better ? Or LR will be good with Shaper Touch + Temp cahein ?

You wrote the The Pandemonius, Jade Amulet too, not bad, but will I not suffer from leech life ? Or Carnage only budget option ?
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 11, 2018, 5:00:24 PM
So, lvl 90 with the build and it's time to switch for me.

The DPS is here, i can't argue with that, the build clear anything at range without problem. I really can't tell the same versus high lvl boss. Getting rekt by the yellow elder even with 5k7 HP. i quickly stopped doing anything else than cleaning maps with it, too squishy for me. To not help, blade flurry put you in a cqc position and a single second of inattention is enough to erraze you from Wraeclast. I was playing a lightning strike scion in Abyss and it was the same gameplay for ways more effective HP. Still a cool build, but clearly glass cannon.

Last edited by Imperatum on Mar 11, 2018, 6:08:11 PM
Would anyone be able to look at my Trickster and let me know what I am doing wrong?

I seem to do ~decent~ damage, but cant even survive T2 Maps at Level 70. Im a bit maxed out currency wise too, so if the answer is get better gear, I guess I need to start farming currency.

Any ideas? Boss fights are very, very difficult.
"
RockToo wrote:
Would anyone be able to look at my Trickster and let me know what I am doing wrong?

I seem to do ~decent~ damage, but cant even survive T2 Maps at Level 70. Im a bit maxed out currency wise too, so if the answer is get better gear, I guess I need to start farming currency.

Any ideas? Boss fights are very, very difficult.

Other tree, other nodes, others ascendancy , othet flask . If you follow this build, you will not ask such questions. @Bashtart painted everything including the leveling build. But you still do it your way.
In god we trust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info