[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

I am wondering about going crab barrier, did anoyone tried it ? seem to synergise nicely with the build by boosting the de defense really hard.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/partakus/characters
Char: PartakusRB

So i got this gear, offhand for 1,3ex, ahn might 340pdps with 22% crit for 18c with 2 pacifism jewels. Already got really good weapons and no idea how to go forward in terms of damage.
Last edited by partakus on Mar 14, 2018, 9:30:11 AM
"
I am wondering about going crab barrier, did anoyone tried it ? seem to synergise nicely with the build by boosting the de defense really hard.

Also thought about that, could really benefit the -already awesome- survivability, especially against bosses. Anyone tried it?

to the other guys having problems: as a lot of people said - if you die (especially to onehits) improve your max. life!

I just hit lvl86 and having a lot of fun! can facetank a hell of a lot or dodge easily with whirling blades and insane Attack Speed. Damage is also fine for T11/12 maps, with a lot of room to improve.

Edit:
uh one "problem" i have or may get is accuracy. I have quite some on gear (statstick, scaeva, one ring,jewels...) but still i am at "only" 90% right now. When i switch scaeva later this will get worse, Ideas? or is 90 just fine?

Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by faw on Mar 14, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
"
partakus wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/partakus/characters
Char: PartakusRB

So i got this gear, offhand for 1,3ex, ahn might 340pdps with 22% crit for 18c with 2 pacifism jewels. Already got really good weapons and no idea how to go forward in terms of damage.

you do realize you're giving up 2 jewel spot and -2 frenzy charge for 50% Global Critical Strike Multiplier right?

U can get that much crit multi just by going 2 jewels and u get 4 additional mods for life/block in addition to that. Not to mention the atk speed u lose from -3 frenzy charges.

The ahn setup always used with 2 of them and is mostly for builds that can't get frenzy charges. We have bloodrage for charge generation for mapping and for bossing the 10% more dmg hardly makes a difference in the outcome of the fight. sell that ahn and grab a scaeva in place of ahn and put it in your offhand you'll get 8% mroe block. See how much block you have if you have problem reaching cap block after flask and 3 hits, get the 5% block ench on your statstick.

Your atking weapon is also in your mainhand so u're losing 3endurance charges worth of dmg mitigation and 10% reduced dmg from outmatch and outlast while clearing mobs.

also the same advice i gave to the other guy. Get 2abys soc tombfist and stygian vise.

Tombfist will give you 10% more dmg with intimidate and increased clearspeed and survivalbility with blind and +hp.

READ HIS GUIDE, ESPECIALLY THE JEWEL SECTION!!!
People saying the build don't work and asking for help are all literally making the same mistakes.

1. you didn't get block chance in your offhand. if you're not reaching 79% spell block with poped Rumi's you're doing it wrong for sure. Also you want to be 79% physical block too after 3-4 hits after popping rumi's
2. you don't have stygian vise/ 2 socket tombfist, there's a reason tombfist is in his final list of gg gear.

GET 2 SOCKET TOMBFIST!!!!!

3. you need to get blind, onslaught at least in you abyss jewel, this is a 50% chance for the monster to miss and 20%atkspeed buff mapping for 2 abyss jewel spots

After doing all that and getting the rest of your gear to max res and as much life as possible:

plan for your mainhand upgrade, expect it to cost around 3ex. it'll be 40+dps from a scaeva but the most important part is how fast it atks to enable blind and more consistent dmg. Yes it'll be worth it. It'll make all your +dmg from jewels rings and amulet worth more than if you have scaeva and it'll feel a lot smoother. I got about 30% dps and quality of life boosts from swapping out my scaeva for my current crafted 3ex jeweled foil.

For the statstick i won't say much except you should aim to spend 3ex-ish. or just the best 10-20c one you can find. getting 60% extra elemetal dmg scepter for 1.5 ex is so not worth it compared to getting a 10c 35% elemental one with extra stats. Also the resell value of your statstick is going to be next to nothing as more of these weapons hit the market.

check my character on beastiary rendingblades if you want a look at gear as a intermediary setup to aim for. I'm using the char for t11->t15 mapping mainly so adjust the ring amulet and boot as you see fit if your'e doing end game bosses.
Hello. Im interested in your build and style. But I do have a question. Is it possible to use this build ( little tweak in passives) with a shield? I mean always? By logic that would give us more survivability in exchange for less DPS. How much are we talking? Is it worth? Im not that experienced poe player and I really want to try a character with nice block+survivability with nice dps.
hi 2 all! just few moments, so at first if we use assasin mark what a reson take outlast and outmatch, imho better blood in eyes or not?) second moment-vaal pact, how about surviability withou it?(hate new vp)now i played reave jugg and need more dps for endgame, so wanna try ur build)
"
People saying the build don't work and asking for help are all literally making the same mistakes.

1. you didn't get block chance in your offhand. if you're not reaching 79% spell block with poped Rumi's you're doing it wrong for sure. Also you want to be 79% physical block too after 3-4 hits after popping rumi's
2. you don't have stygian vise/ 2 socket tombfist, there's a reason tombfist is in his final list of gg gear.

GET 2 SOCKET TOMBFIST!!!!!

3. you need to get blind, onslaught at least in you abyss jewel, this is a 50% chance for the monster to miss and 20%atkspeed buff mapping for 2 abyss jewel spots

After doing all that and getting the rest of your gear to max res and as much life as possible:

plan for your mainhand upgrade, expect it to cost around 3ex. it'll be 40+dps from a scaeva but the most important part is how fast it atks to enable blind and more consistent dmg. Yes it'll be worth it. It'll make all your +dmg from jewels rings and amulet worth more than if you have scaeva and it'll feel a lot smoother. I got about 30% dps and quality of life boosts from swapping out my scaeva for my current crafted 3ex jeweled foil.

For the statstick i won't say much except you should aim to spend 3ex-ish. or just the best 10-20c one you can find. getting 60% extra elemetal dmg scepter for 1.5 ex is so not worth it compared to getting a 10c 35% elemental one with extra stats. Also the resell value of your statstick is going to be next to nothing as more of these weapons hit the market.

check my character on beastiary rendingblades if you want a look at gear as a intermediary setup to aim for. I'm using the char for t11->t15 mapping mainly so adjust the ring amulet and boot as you see fit if your'e doing end game bosses.

This is incredibly helpful, thank you!
I've now added the +2 Tombfist, and worked on the Blind/Onslaught jewels - and wow - it is coming together now so awesome and it feels like i've just boosted my character by twice the DPS and defence, thank you for that detail.
Spoiler

Above is my main mapping/bossing gear @ level 89.
(6k life + excellent damage + defences)
However, ended up deciding to go MF with swapping the gear shown below:

Spoiler

Overall, prior to MF'ing clearing was quite smooth. Single target certainly wasn't too shabby either.
At level 88, I decided to go MF due to lacking in currency after upgrading a couple of things.

I ended up getting a Doctor card after (roughly) 150 - 200 Shaped Burials.
I also acquired 2 exalt drops, 1 divine, 1 Kaom's Heart (perfect roll lol), and a ton of random currency.
= all roughly about 17 exalts + 700 chaos.

I made a ton also off selling maps early for alchemy orbs due to the crazy ratio at the moment.
It ended up getting quite boring and I didn't think a Doctor would ever drop. I spiced it up sometimes by starting to experiment with Sextants and adding Zana mods. Overall, I just chiseled (when I had them) and alch'd and go. I sustained the maps 90% of the time and just had to purchase them when I was completely out a handful of times.

All in all, very fun (melee!) build. Could of easily pushed into early 90 levels, but when I went MF I didn't bother capping res. Thanks for the wonderful guide!

P.S. Instead of going Blasphemy, I went Hatred + Herald of Ice. I went Herald of Ice for the lovely-sounding shatters + linking it with Curse on Hit and Assassin's Mark.

***Bonus pic of the Doctor card I finally got:
Spoiler
Last edited by Cahelms on Mar 16, 2018, 1:19:21 AM
Hey! Need some advice on my current gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info