[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Viris wrote:
Hey looking to see what i should upgrade next - should i adjust anything on my passive tree also?

Have 4.6k hp - 6linking a belly of the beast next i think...

Link your boots and add Increased Duration -- it's nice not having to constantly refresh Blood Rage.
Get a Rumi's flask.
Get spiked gloves.
Get a better stat stick. Look for something with 50%+ phys to X.
Sorry if this question has been answered already but I couldn't find it.

Why do you not want a sword in the off-hand? I've got a mace with good buffs, attack speed, physical damage & physical damage as extra physical. But when I equip this over a sword with similar stats, although actually quite a bit worse. I lose a lot of DPS off the tooltip.

Is there something that I am missing? Should I not be following the tooltip for the actual damage?

"
Ruggster wrote:
Why do you not want a sword in the off-hand?
You want to have the sword in your offhand (right slot). You don't want one in the mainhand (left slot) though.

I suppose you just used them in the wrong context and mean why you shouldn't eqip 2words!? The reason for that is, because reave circles between off and main hand. If you have 2 swords the other sword is completly useless every second attack, while if you only have 1 sword it uses only that sword in every attack and your stat stick (axe/mace or whatver) buffs you in addition to that globaly.

"
Ruggster wrote:
I lose a lot of DPS off the tooltip.
Never look at ingame tooltips. Use Path of Building instead.
Last edited by shokilicious on Mar 12, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Mid tier - 1/2 EX
Worth investing in! This is our second most important DPS item. Getting +5% Block on top of it would be best!

1/2 a exalt. Funny stuff. Gimme a break.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 12, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
"
1/2 ex for the posted one is indeed a bit unrealistic (or you have to be uber lucky). I would say a bit more than 1EX probably.
Got mine for 30c on day2, but it's not as good at the posted one.
"
shokilicious wrote:
"
1/2 ex for the posted one is indeed a bit unrealistic (or you have to be uber lucky). I would say a bit more than 1EX probably.

Yours has 2 mods not even 25%. One is only 16%. Not sure what point you're making. Yes low roll stat sticks are easily acquirable.

he's linking a GG one and saying it's half a exalt.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 12, 2018, 1:25:07 PM
what have i aim for?

And what about gems? mb totem in 4 sockets?
Last edited by MrBarracuda on Mar 12, 2018, 5:12:58 PM
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
what have i aim for?

And what about gems? mb totem in 4 sockets?

depends on what you're struggling with

personally i'd start with 2 socket tombfist for 10% dps intimidate+ 100%maim. read his section on the jewels. Getting onslaught+ unholy might jewel if u're struggling with clearspeed and chance to blind if u want survivalbilty vs bosses. These upgrades are relatively cheap. Probably 40c altogether.

Work to replace your belt with a abyss belt for similar reason, this will also be pretty cheap

The first realistic atk weapon upgrade u can do for your weapons over scaeva are around 3ex ish imo for a self crafted multimodded jewel foil.

depending on the content you're doing you can also consider swapping your 5L belly for some 6L life armour for the additional crit link.
"
shokilicious wrote:
"

it was proably that price at the time it was posted near middle/end of abyss league where the item wasn't so popular. a comparative axe I'd say are worth 2-3 ex atm 1 week into Beastiary.
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
At 78 lvl I cant make merciless lab with 3,5k HP, izaro one shoted me. What i should change to make merciless lab?

3.5k hp...so ya.

Get like 5.5k hp, and pop a basalt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info