[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Guys, i need opinions about going with farrul helmet and glove.

Since, we can inflict blind very easely with abyss jewel, wouldnt the helmet and the glove allow us to do massive damage + huge bleed ?

Please respond, i need feedback about this idea.
Hello I'm wondering about the interaction between maim from tombfist and the maim support gem afaik they dont stack.. What would be a good replacement for Maim support gem? Same with the Blood in the Eyes node?

And how does Blood in the Eyes compare to Violent Relatialation?

Also any tips on what piece of my gear I should upgrade next are much appreciated.

Awesome build!
"
NSHN wrote:
Hello I'm wondering about the interaction between maim from tombfist and the maim support gem afaik they dont stack.. What would be a good replacement for Maim support gem? Same with the Blood in the Eyes node?

And how does Blood in the Eyes compare to Violent Relatialation?

Also any tips on what piece of my gear I should upgrade next are much appreciated.

Awesome build!

They stac together, so no need to replace maim support.
hey guys i have 16 exalt orb i want to play something super op and fun was suggested this build how easily will it be for me to get to end game content with 16 exalt with this build
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
hey guys i have 16 exalt orb i want to play something super op and fun was suggested this build how easily will it be for me to get to end game content with 16 exalt with this build

OP i don't know. Fun definitely. All Content sure.
16 ex should be enough for close-toBiS-gear (3ex+ main & offhand, 8ex 6L Belly...)
would this build work with champion? and could I get it started with 5ex?
To all people questionning about the budget about this build, remind yourself this is a low entry build but with high scaling.

Meaning it need very little item to work correctly, with vast improvement to be done.

Can i use two Scaeva?
Heya guys,

Enjoying the build, a lot. My one concern is if I should switch out Whirling Blades for Leap Slam. Whirling blades is amazing in certain maps and boss fights but I've lost count how many times I've found myself wishing I had Leap Slam instead. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also, I've managed to save up some ex - what do you guys suggest my next big upgrade be? I'm thinking Styg Belt or maybe save up a bit more and grab a gg weapon.

"
I use Leap slam with X weapon switch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info