[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

works good for me so far. i think i should get a better stat stick and a belly next.
with oskarm gloves i can get rid of blasphemy+assassins mark and use herald of ash instead. could use arctic armour too, but i think i have enough tankyness.

Hey guys need a bit of guidance around what I should upgrade next to help with surviveability in end tier maps.

I can kind of complete them but find I die quite often from burst damage with little control on my end. 5.1k Life. Don't think my block is amazing as none of my items have increased chance.

Here's my items

I have around 5ex liquid I can spend at the moment. Thanks in advance!
What's better Tombfist or Oskarm ?!!
"
asdfgah wrote:
works good for me so far. i think i should get a better stat stick and a belly next.
with oskarm gloves i can get rid of blasphemy+assassins mark and use herald of ash instead. could use arctic armour too, but i think i have enough tankyness.

That's not a stat stick.
anyone of you using Vaal pact? im at t13 now and not sure if vaal pact is necessary.

Im using a scaeva in offhand and a 8% block statstick(with 40% extra fire/+crit), so i got lot of block (getting to max with rumi) and kinda relucant to give up the block.

So i wonder how much benefical would be a better sword, where i had to give up 8%block?, which i kinda like. Dont want to inevst my exalts just to find out that the dps increase isnt worht the loss on block, because i feel i have enough dps so far, but this might change at t16 bosses

it looks like we have almost the same build bluejam.

Last edited by moorli on Mar 13, 2018, 1:04:40 PM
Any advise on improving gear?

[dbLinkedItem id="12214546750"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546752"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546755"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546759"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546763"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546765"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546769"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546773"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546777"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546782"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546786"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546787"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546789"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546791"][dbLinkedItem id="12214546794"]
im thinking of buying a well rolled ahns might (350 dps), its seems to have the same dps as most of the swords in 2-3 exs range, but it also has +50 global crit multi. since im not using frenzy.
But i dont see anyone using it, is there anything im missing? it seems like its better then most 3ex sword but its a lot of cheaper.
Last edited by moorli on Mar 13, 2018, 1:56:48 PM

What should I improve? I'm a bit stumped at the moment, every possible upgrade that I see is multiple exalts, but I feel like my current items aren't good enough to warrant spending so much per item.
Any ideas?
I’m having the same issue. At about 3.8k life and have been dying a lot to the point where I want to abandon the character and am getting really frustrated. The only big upgrades I see are super expensive. Here is my gear.

I am also running 4x max life/mod jewels you recommend.
"
jake1er wrote:
I’m having the same issue. At about 3.8k life and have been dying a lot to the point where I want to abandon the character and am getting really frustrated. The only big upgrades I see are super expensive. Here is my gear.

I am also running 4x max life/mod jewels you recommend.

Your chest, amulet, gloves and one of your rings have no life whatsoever. Your helmet also has a really bad life roll. Put life on everything you possibly can with decent rolls and you will get up to mid 4k at least.

Also can't see your passives (as your profile is private I think) but make sure you focus a bunch of the life nodes on the tree if you can't afford to get tons of good life roll gear in the meantime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info