[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

What should I do with the new Ascendancy for Gladiator? Same thing?
Yes its true scaevia in off hand gives 8 % more block. But still why it shows me 38% if i shoud have 51% and 71% with rumi?
"
qlasboy wrote:
Yes its true scaevia in off hand gives 8 % more block. But still why it shows me 38% if i shoud have 51% and 71% with rumi?

Don't forget that Painforged gives you 8% if you were hit recently.
So you have 38% from tree and dual wield, 8% from Scaeva and 8% from Painforged.
"
Bandit : Alira

What does it mean? Help Alira and kill other?
Ive been looking through all of my items and such and can not figure out why my damage is so low. Ive even gone to poe trade and imported 5ex stat sticks which dont help my damage either. At this point im going crazy because i dont know if im just really dumb and am missing something or what. If anyone has any ideas id be glad for some help.
Sorry the comment above is mine, was logged into the wrong account.
"
Tarasovych wrote:
"
Bandit : Alira

What does it mean? Help Alira and kill other?

Yes, help Alira and kill Oak and Kraitlyn.
"
xedimo wrote:
"
So I know we're supposed to keep stat stick in main hand (i.e. left) slot and 1Hsword weapon in offhand (i.e. right) slot but... when I do this POB shows that my DPS has gone down. Is there something I'm missing?

You are missing generating charges: mainhand gives us frenzy and offhand gives endurance. Frenzy charges gives more dps, so that's why you see that dps goes down, but you need to remember that endurances give us more duration on call.

Ah I see. That means that the main post is wrong in saying that placing the stat stick in the main hand gives us higher DPS right? (It instead gives higher defense?)

That Body seems to be a solid (and cheap) alternative to the elder armor (had a life search running for a elder armor and didn't found any that was slightly ok for 1-2ex).
Last edited by shokilicious on Mar 12, 2018, 3:57:32 AM
Hey looking to see what i should upgrade next - should i adjust anything on my passive tree also?

Have 4.6k hp - 6linking a belly of the beast next i think...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info