[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hah now I'm confused. It says in the guide main weapon (sword) should be in right hand? And why does it matter since reave will just work with the sword anyway? (yes noob)

Also, I see many here and also in the guide use three mana reservation skills that sums up to 100% reservation. How is it possible without enlighten gem as in some of the examples (and without any other visible reductions)? Jewels?

Thanks
The answer is https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Outmatch_and_Outlast

If you have the sword in right hand you'll gain endurance charges on kill.

The frenzy charges a gained by blood rage. So you can have both when you have the sword in the right hand. Otherwise you'll not be able to get endurance charges.
"
mokon wrote:
Hah now I'm confused. It says in the guide main weapon (sword) should be in right hand? And why does it matter since reave will just work with the sword anyway? (yes noob)
He sees the right hand as pointing on it, not as the character has it. Look at the screenshot I made.

On the left = main hand = chars right hand
please read the guides' section on reave, so this question is answered.
"
PieceSmile wrote:
Hi gyus , help pls , i am newbie and i play tank in all games. Here i see that shield version(tank version) of this build dont update. Help someone. For solo sheild or dual build is better ? Sorry for my bad english , i am fucking russki igrok ( player ) D)

Honestly, the tree didn't change much so you could even use the previous PoB. The answer to your question depends on if you want to sacrifice damage to be tankier. The shield version provides way more life, block and physical damage reduction, but you have much less damage. The shield version is also cheaper as it uses a 2 chaos shield instead of a 2-3ex stat stick weapon.

"
MosesPwns wrote:
Can someone explain me what makes a foil better than a scaeva? Iam currently playing with a scaeva and even when i equip a 1-2ex foil PoB shows nearly the same dmg

You should look for:

* higher Physical DPS
* higher critical strike multiplier
* higher % increased physical damage and flat physical

PoB is your friend here.

"
mokon wrote:

Also, I see many here and also in the guide use three mana reservation skills that sums up to 100% reservation. How is it possible without enlighten gem as in some of the examples (and without any other visible reductions)? Jewels?

With all three skills, you have to use Enlighten. As the guide states, make sure you have enough mana for at least 3 attacks. Also, from in my experience with this build in the current league, make sure you have enough mana regen to use whirling blades. 40 is a good mana regen, but if you want to calculate the right mana regen for you, check the "attacks per second" of whirling blades (considering your buffs, like Onslaught) and multiply by mana spent by the spell (e.g. 2.0 * 18 = 36).
Last edited by gearlles on Sep 12, 2018, 8:43:38 AM
Hi guys,

i wanted to try out this build, but there seems to be something about it i still dont quite get.
Ive reached lvl 70 now, invested arround 100 c in it, yet i still have trouble to do white magical maps...heck even cruel lab is a struggle....Sure i could do those things, but it would probably cost me a few deaths, which just cant be right.

So what im lacking is damage AND survivability. At the moment im lacking still afew things (the gloves i cant afford and my 6l chest is an evasion one and i dont have the chromas to put the right colors on rn), but at this point i thought i would be running maps ezpz...at least the white tier ones.

Apperently i have done a huge mistake somewhere, but just can figure out where on my own, so if someone familiar with this build could take a look at it and point out my mistake(s), that would be very appreciated.(char name :Sniburzel)

Thx in advance
"
ratzel wrote:
Apperently i have done a huge mistake somewhere, but just can figure out where on my own, so if someone familiar with this build could take a look at it and point out my mistake(s), that would be very appreciated.(char name :Sniburzel)

Thx in advance
You use a sword and a claw - both work with reave. The idea is to use a statstick that DOES NOT work with reave. So put the sword in the other hand and get yourself a "add %# of physical damage as extra fire/cold/lightning/chaos/random elemental damage".
"
You use a sword and a claw - both work with reave. The idea is to use a statstick that DOES NOT work with reave. So put the sword in the other hand and get yourself a "add %# of physical damage as extra fire/cold/lightning/chaos/random elemental damage".

Yeah..i was afraid i did something stupid like that >_<. Thanks mate.
And what about the survivability part? I seem to die rather fast. Sure some items do lack life, but that should be enough for the first tier maps... res are caped out btw.
"
ratzel wrote:
Yeah..i was afraid i did something stupid like that >_<. Thanks mate.
And what about the survivability part? I seem to die rather fast. Sure some items do lack life, but that should be enough for the first tier maps... res are caped out btw.
Get rings with "increased global critical strike chance" and think about getting a jewel slot ASAP so you can start leeching life.
"
Get rings with "increased global critical strike chance" and think about getting a jewel slot ASAP so you can start leeching life.

Alright i try to do that next.
Changed out the weapons by now btw. and am melting enemies left and right :D . THX!
An Exhalted Orb dropped and was wondering if you guys can give some advice on whether or not these swords are worth the 1 Exhalted Orb. I want to replace Scaeva:

http://poe.trade/search/orahamatonorur

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info