[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi, I was just wondering if I can get some advice on my gear , I know it’s not the best at the moment. I’m trying to make some currency so I can upgrade, but would like to know what are the big things I should prioritize that won’t cost me a lot. My Account name is DannyV14. Thanks in advance!
Having a lot of fun with the build so far. My question is about the 6 link - when we spec out of Blood in the Eyes, as far as I can tell, we lose all ability to cause a bleed effect. Ruthless does more damage to bleeding enemies, so I'm curious how this is replaced. Does maim count as the bleed? Am I missing something? Thanks again!
"
rcd_SHRED wrote:
Having a lot of fun with the build so far. My question is about the 6 link - when we spec out of Blood in the Eyes, as far as I can tell, we lose all ability to cause a bleed effect. Ruthless does more damage to bleeding enemies, so I'm curious how this is replaced. Does maim count as the bleed? Am I missing something? Thanks again!

Blood is for the Blind, not for Bleed. It's also very important to read properly while playing Path.

"Ruthless Blows with Supported Skills deal (75-113)% more Damage with Bleeding caused by Melee Hits"

We use it for

"Ruthless Blows with Supported Skills deal (75-113)% more Melee Damage"
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I've some friends with a lot of hours in this game claiming most of the info in this guide is wrong xd Could you DM me and join our discord to argue back?
Guys, can anyone check my character and tell me how to improve? I upgraded all my gear, and I am still dying a lot!

I have one exalted orb and one Perfect Astramentis onyx amulet. What should I do with them in order to enhance my character the most? Thank you!
Danny, the whole point of the offhand is for "gain as extra" mods then typically enchant crit multi. Your mainland needs dual physical you are missing"# to # to physical" use a foil for crit multi
IGN - Crittrain
I have always loved Reave since the start ( Good ol Death Hand ). This is my progress so far.
Last edited by Krazi on Sep 21, 2018, 2:49:26 PM
what maps would you guys suggest to shape with this build?
"
Mosskambo wrote:
I've some friends with a lot of hours in this game claiming most of the info in this guide is wrong xd Could you DM me and join our discord to argue back?

That's kind of a dumb request. What information do your friends think is incorrect? Everyone would benefit from reading about righting supposedly-wrong information.
the only wrong info is that you cannot properly run mf without dying constantly. Even with semi investment on ( semi mf, only goldwyrm/sadima) I get to about 4.4k life which is not even enough to kill any boss past tier4
Last edited by Deadbringer on Sep 11, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info