[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Deadbringer wrote:
the only wrong info is that you cannot properly run mf without dying constantly. Even with semi investment on ( semi mf, only goldwyrm/sadima) I get to about 4.4k life which is not even enough to kill any boss past tier4

The MF section does have a disclaimer that you should not try it if you're a beginner. Also I have a video of T16 on 101 quantity.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
got 1 ex and 170cs could you advise me what stats i should look for on a loreweave at this price range?
its all of my currency and i don't want to get duped and spend it on something subpar.
Hi Sir KissMeQuick, would you be able to tell me what the best enchant is for this build? I couldn't find a section with enchants. In your POB i can see you are using 150% ice golem effect, is it the best?

I got 90c left.What needs loving?
Hey KissMeQuick,

Right now i'm lvl 91 in Standard and I'm having tons of fun with this build!

Two issues here, though:
1. I somehow cannot cap my block at maximum,
2. Neither do I have 6k life at the moment.

What do I do wrong? My items:

And the other thing - I wanted to run my first ever guardian with my character (Phoenix) and got obliterated - I lost 6 portals. I believe this was just my unfamiliarity with the fight itself, but here's the question - do you think that Vaal Breach might help significantly with the boss fights? I'm wondering if that would even be viable for such boss fights in terms of survivability (surely the flask charges and any on-kill effects that pump up the dmg are great, but still).

Thanks in advance for your answers, cheers!
Snooopp
"
tobbedg wrote:
Hi Sir KissMeQuick, would you be able to tell me what the best enchant is for this build? I couldn't find a section with enchants. In your POB i can see you are using 150% ice golem effect, is it the best?

It's under "ABYSS & FLASHBACK LEAGUE GEAR / EXPLANATION" session:

"
Good enchants are:
#1 Reave damage, Ice Golem effect, Reave AOE
#2 Totem grants AS, Blood Rage AS

I don't know how updated it is though.
Last edited by gearlles on Sep 11, 2018, 7:31:28 PM
Can someone explain me what makes a foil better than a scaeva? Iam currently playing with a scaeva and even when i equip a 1-2ex foil PoB shows nearly the same dmg
cookies
I'm confused should my mace be on the right or left of my inventory?
Hi gyus , help pls , i am newbie and i play tank in all games. Here i see that shield version(tank version) of this build dont update. Help someone. For solo sheild or dual build is better ? Sorry for my bad english , i am fucking russki igrok ( player ) D)
Last edited by PieceSmile on Sep 12, 2018, 2:51:53 AM
"
cr4ve wrote:
I'm confused should my mace be on the right or left of my inventory?
you take the statstick in the main hand (right) and the sword or whatever weapon that you use for reave in the off hand (left).

(beware I assume the right hand is here the left on the picture, as the character is facing us probably bc of helmet).
Last edited by xtlc on Sep 12, 2018, 6:13:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info