[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
gearlles wrote:
"
PieceSmile wrote:
Hi gyus , help pls , i am newbie and i play tank in all games. Here i see that shield version(tank version) of this build dont update. Help someone. For solo sheild or dual build is better ? Sorry for my bad english , i am fucking russki igrok ( player ) D)

Honestly, the tree didn't change much so you could even use the previous PoB. The answer to your question depends on if you want to sacrifice damage to be tankier. The shield version provides way more life, block and physical damage reduction, but you have much less damage. The shield version is also cheaper as it uses a 2 chaos shield instead of a 2-3ex stat stick weapon.

"
MosesPwns wrote:
Can someone explain me what makes a foil better than a scaeva? Iam currently playing with a scaeva and even when i equip a 1-2ex foil PoB shows nearly the same dmg

You should look for:

* higher Physical DPS
* higher critical strike multiplier
* higher % increased physical damage and flat physical

PoB is your friend here.

"
mokon wrote:

Also, I see many here and also in the guide use three mana reservation skills that sums up to 100% reservation. How is it possible without enlighten gem as in some of the examples (and without any other visible reductions)? Jewels?

With all three skills, you have to use Enlighten. As the guide states, make sure you have enough mana for at least 3 attacks. Also, from in my experience with this build in the current league, make sure you have enough mana regen to use whirling blades. 40 is a good mana regen, but if you want to calculate the right mana regen for you, check the "attacks per second" of whirling blades (considering your buffs, like Onslaught) and multiply by mana spent by the spell (e.g. 2.0 * 18 = 36).

Thx man. I want ask 1 thing. For tank build which reave is better ( vaal without multistrike or normal with multistrike)
Soo.. no more Vaal Pact?
This is sooo good I'm just deleting bosses lol
Im still a bit confused about this one:

"
Hatred - Strongest DPS Aura we can have. If you're going for super GG builds, a Hatred Elder gem would make this aura completely bonkers, basically an ascendancy in a jewel.

what is this elder gem? Does it refer to the watchers eye? If so whats up with that? It costs like 15-20 ex yet gives us jsut 5-6% life and 1,xx critchance. thats not rly much. Sorry i rly dont get it ^^'
Guys , what reave better ? vaal or normal ?
"
PieceSmile wrote:
Guys , what reave better ? vaal or normal ?

You use vaal reave once, to increase your normal reave range. Then if you keep attacking with normal reave at least every 3s your range will stay bigger (like vaal reave)

By the way, do you guys think it's worth doing loreveawe vendor recipe? (buying rings)
Yeah with hatred aura, added a crit chance watchers eye and my crit chance went up by a huge margin. Currently at level 67 and have about 20Ex gear on me.... Already hitting for 300k dps.
Questions still:
1) if not leech on gear, should we waste 4 points on the tree to get the leech a bit up? Also how much leech is safe? currently i have 2.0 leech and 0.4 mana leech assigned on tree --> 4 points
2) if max block is 79, how many hits can we safely block (on average) to ignore vaal pact
Last edited by poojis on Sep 13, 2018, 2:22:33 PM
Can someone show my char?
I've got troubles with t14-t16 maps, mobs really hurt me. Any advice what i've need to change in my build?
First impressions:
1) Low life roll on rings and abyss jewels.
2) abyssus hits harder since not much armor mitigation. Plus missing 15% phy dam reduction from flask
3) Sword on the wrong hand, should be left to generate endurance charges
4) Shield not useful to use any of the dual wield passives from the tree, should be a stat tick weapon such as axe, mace or sceptre
5) also dont see life leech anywhere on weapons or tree. You should be leeching around 1000 life for 5k health
My helmet has +40% reave damage but on the tooltip it doesn't seem to be counted, and it doesn't seem to add up the damage, is it 'cause is a vaal version? i'm using just Reave skill from the vaal reave gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info