[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Im using the most recent POB tree without Vaal Pact... is this why im dying against bosses still? Bloodrage isn't outhealing damage by any means and I have 5.2k health. I'm not even talking about guardians, I mean just normal high tier rolled map bosses
"
ratzel wrote:

what is this elder gem? Does it refer to the watchers eye? If so whats up with that? It costs like 15-20 ex yet gives us jsut 5-6% life and 1,xx critchance. thats not rly much. Sorry i rly dont get it ^^'

I think he's talking about Watcher's eye with (25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred.
My current build, with pleasure I will listen to your opinion and advice.

"
poojis wrote:
First impressions:
1) Low life roll on rings and abyss jewels.
2) abyssus hits harder since not much armor mitigation. Plus missing 15% phy dam reduction from flask
3) Sword on the wrong hand, should be left to generate endurance charges
4) Shield not useful to use any of the dual wield passives from the tree, should be a stat tick weapon such as axe, mace or sceptre
5) also dont see life leech anywhere on weapons or tree. You should be leeching around 1000 life for 5k health

Thank you for advice.
I'm getting close to lvl 90 with this build, and it's a lot of fun, but I want to go for 36 challenges this league, and kill uber elder for the first time. Guardians and shaper is still hard, but I can invest more into gear (would need multiple exalts). Should I continue with this build, or maybe go for a better late game build?

So far i'm really enjoying this build. It's tanky, but also super interactive.

This is what i'm currently running for mapping and delving at lvl 92.
I swapped out enfeeble for Assassin's mark as it makes mapping a lot faster, but will use enfeeble on the big fights and probably find a way to use Kaom's Roots against uber elder without losing too much in my resistances.
Also need to run some uber labs for better enchants.

Anything i should swap out here?
"
Vladmade wrote:
My current build, with pleasure I will listen to your opinion and advice.

How much did you pay for the main hand and offhand weapons?
"
Sagara2001 wrote:
How much did you pay for the main hand and offhand weapons?

Sword - 12.9 ex (i think its lucky price).
Mace - crafted by myself, i think i have spent ~30-40c

Just right now on poe.trade u can buy sword a bit better than my for 16ex. This guy - nguyennhuphuc, crafting good swords.
Last edited by Vladmade on Sep 14, 2018, 2:03:47 PM
How build works as t16 elder maps mf farmer? Is this reasonable choice?
I am kind of hitting a wall at t4-5 maps, I just picked up the necklace and the stat stick which helped push me that far, but any other advice?

Total budget is still pretty limited, only about 60c total, not sure what i can really do with that, or what my best options are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info