[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Is it worth having level 20 Enfeeble over than having less INT gear? I'm about to start buying more expensive stuff and would rather not worry about INT too much.
"
imatty wrote:
Can someone explain why poe shows more dps on sword below than Scaeva, but POB shows less?

You can't trust PoE in damage in this build. Use PoB if you really care about accurate numbers.

"
Hi! I am a beginner player and I loved this build! Right now, I am developing this but I have some questions:

1: How to level efficiently with this build? I just need some orientation about low level gem links, which item options are the best, replacements for the uniques (since the league just started and there is not much around selling), and low level insight in general..

I am dying really really easily =(

3: How am I doing with my character? What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

The character is "BrutalDjent", I am strictly following your build. Thank you!

1. You're level 60 so you can even farm act 9, generally you want the map level to be +-9 levels max.

3. There's a loooot you're doing wrong. You've missed 90% of the guide. Double swords are wrong, 2 mana pots are unnecessary, no mana leech, no life etc.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
saakurou wrote:
Hi, great build, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Just I find a few issues with it.

1. How do we leech effectively? Since we don't get neither VP nor leech nodes and only have Blood Rage 1,2percent, life leech with 105k HO tooltip dps (I know, it's incorrect, but the fact remains true) feels simply non-existant. Getting "life leech on other gear" feels sketchy aswell, since downgrading jewels feels really wrong.

2. I can't possibly understand, how do we reach 6k HP with loreweave and abyssus both being used, since both don't give much hp.

Helm, boots, body having 100 flat hp each, 90;70;60 life on accesories; and having every jewel with life (lacking one jewel and 5percent on the others till perfection) I got 5.3k hp. Assuming the jewels and level ups, I'd gain 250hp + 250hp getting myself to level 93 and picking up myself 3x5percent life nodes.

It'd still cap at 5.8-5.9HP while using two 100 flat hp items.

3. I couldn't find anything on what's the optimal crit chance / crit multi for the build?

Sorry, if this feels pretentious of me, simply want to know the direction I should move on with it.

repost
You guys take everything to literal, everything is optional, that's what he's doing is giving you options. I have never used abyssus with this build (second toon with it) i use stark with reave enchant. If you can afford dual T1 gain as extra stat stick with a 350 phys dps mainland you'll melt EVERYTHING that abyssus is useless. 7% hp jewels also I'm lvl 90 in delve with 6k hp with just a source of leech on a jewel and atziris never have an issue with hp
IGN - Crittrain
What kind of gems should we use? Abyss or normal?
Last edited by Don_Palon on Sep 10, 2018, 6:43:28 AM
Gems or jewels? I use regular jewels for skill tree , and abyss jewels for gear.
IGN - Crittrain
Can i get full block while using dual wield ? or its only avaiable via sword + shield ?
IGN Dareiosh
"
1. You're level 60 so you can even farm act 9, generally you want the map level to be +-9 levels max.

3. There's a loooot you're doing wrong. You've missed 90% of the guide. Double swords are wrong, 2 mana pots are unnecessary, no mana leech, no life etc.

omg, that's embarrassing hahah
It's because it is kind of hard for me to identify what I should do/use/buy/ before getting into endgame. I managed to buy one small "statstick", enhanced some armour, and that got me more survivability. I will try to apply the entire guide right now from the beginning to the end. Thank you!
Hey, sorry to ask, but i got some trouble with the uber elder fight. May i ask 2 questions?

1. How do you counter the Root of the uber elder? I get rooted and then most of the time oneshooted by the shaper beam/orb

2. any tips or special items relevant for the uber elder fight? or is it possible that you uplade a video? i am very happy about the guide and build but can not get my hand on the uberelder fight

thanks a lot ahead
"
Mioushu wrote:
Can i get full block while using dual wield ? or its only avaiable via sword + shield ?

We cap anyways with dual swords and our Ascendancy.

"
Skura wrote:
Hey, sorry to ask, but i got some trouble with the uber elder fight. May i ask 2 questions?

1. How do you counter the Root of the uber elder? I get rooted and then most of the time oneshooted by the shaper beam/orb

2. any tips or special items relevant for the uber elder fight? or is it possible that you uplade a video? i am very happy about the guide and build but can not get my hand on the uberelder fight

thanks a lot ahead

1. You can use Kaom's Roots to counter it.

2. Useful items are Winterweave / Aquamarine flask with poison / Loreweave 80% res

You need to take it easy and not rush, once you learn the fight you'll never rip a set again. Watch some videos or check my other guides for some other tips and ideas.
I won't be uploading a video tho as I don't have a Duelist this league since I made a new build and improved another one. If I would've gone hard, I would've gone Reave again (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info