[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Aaaalrightie!

I've added all new skill links and also mentioned the changes in the update log. I will also update Path of Building links shortly.

Happy reaving everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr3Stgb560

Thanks, gonna be giving this a try!
Last edited by _Slabs_ on Aug 3, 2018, 4:50:19 PM
How much %chance to hit you end up getting from the tree , 90% ? i'm doing this on the race (went for full blood explosions since there are loads of mob and will respec to block later once i get more moneys)

Love me some reave
Thanks for this amazing build boss. Enjoying it nicely.

Would like some pieces of advice of next goal of my current gear. can do T15 deathlessly, but T16 no...

I know i should get a good weapon first, but those with 400+pdps is insanely expensive for me....
How many Pdps weapon is better than Scaeva?

And also i'm trying to 6 link a loreweave to replace my current chest

Thanks!
Last edited by AzureSpinach on Aug 4, 2018, 4:46:42 PM
Got to maps and feeling extremely squishy. Not sure if I missed something?

Thinking of going shield and sword for now, not sure where to reallocate my points from the duel wield nodes for shield.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Boss damage is also abysmally low....if I manage to survive.
Last edited by Killzu on Aug 4, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
"
Killzu wrote:
Got to maps and feeling extremely squishy. Not sure if I missed something?

Thinking of going shield and sword for now, not sure where to reallocate my points from the duel wield nodes for shield.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Boss damage is also abysmally low....if I manage to survive.

Im just lvl 55 but feel a bit the same, i wonder where the big chunk of damage comes from actually..
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but Im leveling on a 4 link and it is such an unfun leveling experience. Damage feels REALLY low, trash mobs in maps kill me easily, boss fights last for endless minutes. I really dont see where the fun is coming with this build. any tips cause I'm lvl 44 in flashback and although i dont have much time i think of rerolling an arch trapper.
"
ZontableZz wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but Im leveling on a 4 link and it is such an unfun leveling experience. Damage feels REALLY low, trash mobs in maps kill me easily, boss fights last for endless minutes. I really dont see where the fun is coming with this build. any tips cause I'm lvl 44 in flashback and although i dont have much time i think of rerolling an arch trapper.

If you read the guide completely, you level with something else like sunder then switch to reave when you have a fair amount of attack speed. I think I used sunder till around 60. It's recommended to go to at least 45 before switching to reave. You can still level the gems you need on the alternate weapons.
Last edited by Old_Fart on Aug 5, 2018, 6:23:34 AM
"
Old_Fart wrote:
"
ZontableZz wrote:

If you read the guide completely, you level with something else like sunder then switch to reave when you have a fair amount of attack speed. I think I used sunder till around 60. It's recommended to go to at least 45 before switching to reave. You can still level the gems you need on the alternate weapons.

Switched Sunder and Reave and tried both for some time and no real change. And also he mentions in his guilde
"
Most effective skill to use while leveling is Sunder but I'm personally too jaded from using it and go with Reave from the beginning.

So reave from the beginnin "should" be possible, or not?
"
ZontableZz wrote:
"
Old_Fart wrote:
"
ZontableZz wrote:

Switched Sunder and Reave and tried both for some time and no real change. And also he mentions in his guilde
"
Most effective skill to use while leveling is Sunder but I'm personally too jaded from using it and go with Reave from the beginning.

So reave from the beginnin "should" be possible, or not?

Possible and enjoyable are not the same thing.

I picked up a cheap good axe and used sunder till I was able to use Scaeva (60) then an Ahn, which I still use.
Last edited by Old_Fart on Aug 5, 2018, 7:26:46 AM
Why u dont use Twin Terrors on the tree? =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info