[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Killzu wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Xanthochroid wrote:

I may be putting on a tinfoil hat here, but as a very long time player of the game, something just straight doesn't add up.

I played my Reave last 2 Leagues ONLY because of the MF version since it was such a strong starter. Honestly I didn't even bother fully reading your wall of text. You just have bad case of get good.

lul.

He presents numbers straight from PoB and you respond with "Git Gud"

This build is a joke, I tried to just make it to maps with it and it is not serviceable at all. Constantly dying, no damage.

For anyone interested in a solid build, look elsewhere, or maybe I just need to get good as well im guessing...

There's a video of me full clearing with boss a fully sextanted T16 with 340 pdps non foil sword at level 91. Including a picture of me killing Shaper as top 3 last Flashback with the "POB numbers claw" version. If you're too lazy to follow the guide properly or learn the game, it's your own problem.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
has anyone tried double Ahn's Might and 0 max frenzy charges with this build and see how far it goes?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

There's a video of me full clearing with boss a fully sextanted T16 with 340 pdps non foil sword at level 91. Including a picture of me killing Shaper as top 3 last Flashback with the "POB numbers claw" version. If you're too lazy to follow the guide properly or learn the game, it's your own problem.

Like I said, followed the guide to the letter, got to 70, started in maps, build was trash. Not sure how this is beginner friendly? It is your problem when people voice concerns over your numbers as they dont add up and call you out for potentially doctoring your screenshots and all you can say is: "Get good"

Doesnt really say much to the validity of your guide.

From personal experience (following it as closely as possible) this guide doesnt have the survivability or damage to be beginner friendly.

Guess its "my own problem" tho and not something you should try to assist with in your own guide thread.....

Makes sense.
Last edited by Killzu on Aug 7, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
Can you please tell me why the change in the Pantheon helps survivability so much?
Hihi!

Using this for flashback league right now and its a blast :)

Wondering, im really low on funds at start of league. What do you think about using bringer of rain as a budget starter alternative and pseudo 7link?
"
xtlc wrote:
Can you please tell me why the change in the Pantheon helps survivability so much?

It helps because you leech from attacks AND gain health from life pots a lot more and it's up all the time.

Without Pantheon

With Pantheon

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Using this for flashback league right now and its a blast :)

Wondering, im really low on funds at start of league. What do you think about using bringer of rain as a budget starter alternative and pseudo 7link?

Glad you enjoy it (:

Bringer of Rain isn't that useful for us because we already get Blind from Ascendancy early on and the levels are low BUT you can experiment with it. I personally prefer buying a 6 link chest and then craft some life on it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Aug 7, 2018, 8:08:16 AM
Thanks for the quick reply!

I bought one for 1c just to try and although the blind gem is a bit redundant, its an easy 6 link and decent life and evasion/armour all in one :)

But I will first aim to get a rare chest and helm cos the resists is a bit harder too!
How does this build deal with mana when leech isn't available? The situation I am facing is backtracking with whirling blades and running out of mana. I'm going pretty fast with dual prismatic eclipse and often run out of mana trying to traverse large stretches of map.
"
Zalmoxas wrote:
How does this build deal with mana when leech isn't available? The situation I am facing is backtracking with whirling blades and running out of mana. I'm going pretty fast with dual prismatic eclipse and often run out of mana trying to traverse large stretches of map.

i use blood magic+leap slam+faster attacks+fortify and stone golem for life regen
Hey, KissMeQuick. I'd like to get some advices about my current progress.
Looking for tips/advices. Thanks.

Spoiler

Last edited by Nyambura on Aug 8, 2018, 3:13:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info