[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Lowkie wrote:
Was just wondering if you can put the correct level for gems in your POB file. ( for example, cast when damage taken.. say's lvl 20? do you use lvl 20 whirling blades also? Or keep that at lvl 1? ) Thanks.. Sincerely, from a guy that is forever over leveling his gems. Much appreciated.

There is really no reason not to level whirling blades til 20, apart from maybe stat requirements

And regarding CWDT, he mentions on the "SKILL LINKS & STAT EXPLANATION" the he indeed uses it on level 20
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Oh man, got more changes coming in now. Updating these threads is getting quite time consuming already : >

Pantheon Switch:

Soul of Arakaali

Helmet: CWDT change
Cast When Damage Taken level 1 - Immortal call level 3 - Enfeeble level 5 - Vaal Cold Snap level 7

Weapon 2: Swapping frost bomb setup with

Cast When Damage Taken level 20 - Molten Shell level 20 - Ice Golem level 20

This gives us Frenzy charge generation during bosses, slows and makes enemies attack 30% slower and also we get 50% increased leech, flasks and life regen if no Vaal Pact.

Hey KMQ and everyone.

Regarding life leech, would it be wise to increase maximum life leech cap to able to to face tank?

Based on Pob, my life leech is at 1k per second. Is this considered good enough?
I definitely think it's too low to face tank. Specifically, shaper.
Is leech from flask and aura dependable during shaper, or should we get items that provides leech?
Any advise to be able to face tank stuff better? Didn't use vaal pact.

Thanks
Last edited by SacrifXx on Aug 1, 2018, 5:10:38 PM
Just wanted to give props to KissMeQuick for making this build and guide. I just reached 40/40 challenges and had an absolute blast!

Thank you so much!
im almost not dying anymore without abyssus helmet, but i feel i lack some damage. where should i improve myself first? have approx 4 exalted rdy!

thanks in forward
"
SacrifXx wrote:

Hey KMQ and everyone.

Regarding life leech, would it be wise to increase maximum life leech cap to able to to face tank?

Based on Pob, my life leech is at 1k per second. Is this considered good enough?
I definitely think it's too low to face tank. Specifically, shaper.
Is leech from flask and aura dependable during shaper, or should we get items that provides leech?
Any advise to be able to face tank stuff better? Didn't use vaal pact.

Thanks

This is not a facetank build and barely any build can facetank Shaper. My BV Scion can tho.

You get blood rage from leech, so you should try to keep it up during the fight.

"
Edeka wrote:
Just wanted to give props to KissMeQuick for making this build and guide. I just reached 40/40 challenges and had an absolute blast!

Thank you so much!

Glad you enjoyed it! (:

"
danda11 wrote:
im almost not dying anymore without abyssus helmet, but i feel i lack some damage. where should i improve myself first? have approx 4 exalted rdy!

thanks in forward

Errr, you shouldn't use Rat's Nest. Your items are fine, now you just have to keep buying higher and better rolls everywhere.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hihi! I am keen to try this out for flashback :))

Can this build work as an uberlab farmer at league start as well?
Like say if you switch reave for bladeflurry against izaro?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi! I am keen to try this out for flashback :))

Can this build work as an uberlab farmer at league start as well?
Like say if you switch reave for bladeflurry against izaro?

This build does everything everywhere, except for HOGM I guess.

There is no need for Blade Flurry as your damage is pretty much the same, just use Concentrated Effect and you have the Blade Flurry Effect (:

I will also do some quick changes soon before the race begins that I had planned for quite a while which increase the survivability of this build quite a bit!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
No mention of accuracy in the guide at all?
Hello there, I just started using this build 2 days ago to experiment with it and see how MF fares. However, I am confused about the gear.. Should I only focus on accumulating life/res/int early on without paying attention to MF stats? When do I opt in to the MF gear?

I am at 3k life (lvl 71) atm and I can easily get 1 shot from a group of magic monsters in tier 6 maps..
What changes would you make if youre playing on softcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info