[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi there
so i will start flashback with that build....

So you suggest to lvl as sunder and the "normal" sword mf tree? Or do you go something like axe for sunder and leapslam and swap to the normal tree later on?

Furthermore how do you generate frenzy with the "frenzy on hit" hammer? Does it work like a statstick in offhand too and is the "on hit" global? :)

Thx

Ps. any other first/second day of the league tips are appreciated too :)
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I will also do some quick changes soon before the race begins that I had planned for quite a while which increase the survivability of this build quite a bit!

Thanks for the build!
I jast came back to the game, yet again (i keep comming back every few months, since it's so great!) and went with your build in incursion until lvl 55, loved it!
I'm really wondering what changes will you make! Cannot wait to see them! 3 hours left! Can you include a changelog somewhere at the top of the post please? Would be great! Thanks

Best regards,
Aurell
Looking forward to giving this build a go as my Flashback starter, appreciate the level of detail and the well-worded descriptions that make it easy for a newbie such as myself to understand.

Side Note - A fan of Mick Gordon? You have good taste.
"
Sword in right hand with as high PHYSICAL DPS as possible
Stat stick( gain % physical as X element mod(s) on Mace / Axe / Sceptre) in left hand

Wait i thought its the other way around?
"
Koksii wrote:
"
Stat stick( gain % physical as X element mod(s) on Mace / Axe / Sceptre) in left hand

I actually have no idea which slot on the inventory screen is which hand... seems the left slot is the right hand, and right slot is the left hand.. at least according to his videos, thats where he has his sword, in the left slot
"
Koksii wrote:
"

Yeah that confuses me too.....

But actually there are different ways to look at "right" and "left" hand.... If you look into your inventory from the front clearly it's right/left.....But then if you think about how the helmet is facing you it's actually the other way around.... Not to talk about which slot is for which hand on the model (i actually don't know it).

Would love if we could clear that with just talking about "main" and "off" hand :D. Or main and shield hand or w/e.

€dit: Yeah i would call offhand = shield hand too.

I am pretty sure main hand = right hand for him because that's how the character (model) actually wears it.....

But still kinda confusing and i (and i bet a lot of more ppl) would love if you could make it clear @OP
Last edited by rossko on Aug 3, 2018, 3:46:20 PM
I thought shield hand is the offhand and thats where the stat sticks are put in
nm wrong thread lol
Last edited by Drexy on Aug 3, 2018, 3:43:01 PM
Aaaalrightie!

I've added all new skill links and also mentioned the changes in the update log. I will also update Path of Building links shortly.

Happy reaving everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr3Stgb560
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Aaaalrightie!

I've added all new skill links and also mentioned the changes in the update log. I will also update Path of Building links shortly.

Happy reaving everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr3Stgb560

Thanks bro! May the RNG god be with you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info