[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Build is not complete yet, and I do not plan on keeping everything here. Obviously need a better foil, but this will do for now. I want to acquire good jewels and a good rare helmet first. Might keep the Ammy until I get mad currency.

Spoiler

I know this is alot to ask, but if someone is bored you can check out the PoB.
https://pastebin.com/DMPAwajM
Clocked 500k Shaper so far without jewels, one ring and helmet(have not linked the passive auras yet). Would appreciate suggestions.

Question:
How can I increase my block chance? Getting 1% on the jewel seems like a very bad way to go around that.
Last edited by lizpatrik on Jul 31, 2018, 2:52:35 AM
I want to use this build for Incursion flashback, specifically the MF sword version.

My question is when its a new league would you start with the MF tree when you get to maps around level 65 and buy/use the MF gear as you can afford it

OR

would you get to a higher level with rare gear and switch to MF once you have more points in your skill tree?

Thanks
i need help pls, i think i have some decent gear, but i still die alot and i simply dont know why. even some 1shot hits and i die, i dunno what i need to improve but simply i feel i am not leeching pretty enough to survive any harder mops,

check my gear pls

thanks in forward
Last edited by danda11 on Jul 31, 2018, 2:29:58 PM
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
I want to use this build for Incursion flashback, specifically the MF sword version.

My question is when its a new league would you start with the MF tree when you get to maps around level 65 and buy/use the MF gear as you can afford it

OR

would you get to a higher level with rare gear and switch to MF once you have more points in your skill tree?

Thanks

The first for sure. Slowly buy items one by one and you can swap them out and sell them down later.

"
danda11 wrote:
i need help pls, i think i have some decent gear, but i still die alot and i simply dont know why. even some 1shot hits and i die, i dunno what i need to improve but simply i feel i am not leeching pretty enough to survive any harder mops,

check my gear pls

thanks in forward

Remove Abyssus if you keep dying. Also Vaal Reave level 20 is quite important. I think you're leeching enough but simply tanking too much, this isn't really a facetank build. Also you can get life on jewels and remove 2 flask nodes for more HP. Otherwise your gear looks fine but they could be all a lot higher rolls almost everywhere.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
lizpatrik wrote:
Build is not complete yet, and I do not plan on keeping everything here. Obviously need a better foil, but this will do for now. I want to acquire good jewels and a good rare helmet first. Might keep the Ammy until I get mad currency.

Question:
How can I increase my block chance? Getting 1% on the jewel seems like a very bad way to go around that.

That's all you need. This will put you at 69% spell block and Ascendancy has mostly 10-20 stacks during mapping and 5-10 during bossing which pushes you to cap. You can also try to find a stat stick where you can craft 5% block chance when dual wielding.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
can you explain your ascendancy chart for me? i dont get it, maybe im just retarded :)

i have 6 points atm, which should i use?
"
danda11 wrote:
can you explain your ascendancy chart for me? i dont get it, maybe im just retarded :)

i have 6 points atm, which should i use?

You take 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 and once you're level 80+ or whenever you feel comfortable, switch 1 with 5 (:
Hey there, as I read that build is cheap, is it doable on an SSF character ?

I plan to go Reave on the Flashback event and just wanted to know if that's not too harsh to get the items (I know no uniques are required, but hey if someone has experience in SSF with the build, would like some advices !).

Great looking build by the way, keep it up !
Last edited by Quishain on Aug 1, 2018, 3:29:13 PM
Spoiler

Got a good foil and a better stat stick c: I figured out what was wrong with the block, I had lifesteal nodes instead of block nodes. Still lvl 90 but I think I will play till the end of Incurison just to see where this char can get.

T16 was hell until I figured out the mechanics :D Still managed to kill them first try, but not deathless. Same with Shaper, but after 2 runs I'm having no probs. The rest of my gear still sucks, so I'm not going for Uber for now :)

Anyways props to you for the build, this will be my main go to from now on. I swap conc for aoe when mapping and it feels amazing. Thank you!
Was just wondering if you can put the correct level for gems in your POB file. ( for example, cast when damage taken.. say's lvl 20? do you use lvl 20 whirling blades also? Or keep that at lvl 1? ) Thanks.. Sincerely, from a guy that is forever over leveling his gems. Much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info