[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Still mana related question, on PoB you have 12% mana unreserved.
With War Banner + Pride + Flesh and Stone, I only have 8% unreserved.
Why the difference ?

Edit : War Banner is linked with Increased Duration Support form CwDT + Vall Molten Shell...

Edit 2 : ok too many keys to push : vaal MS, vaal AW, War Banner... I drop the banner for the golem :)
Last edited by maximewoody on Jun 22, 2019, 2:51:29 PM
"
maximewoody wrote:
Still mana related question, on PoB you have 12% mana unreserved.
With War Banner + Pride + Flesh and Stone, I only have 8% unreserved.
Why the difference ?

Edit : War Banner is linked with Increased Duration Support form CwDT + Vall Molten Shell...

Edit 2 : ok too many keys to push : vaal MS, vaal AW, War Banner... I drop the banner for the golem :)

You can "unlink" by using the bench to reset to 2 sockets and then use again manual jewellers + fusings to remake 4 sockets + links until you get the desired 3 linked sockets + unlinked 4th socket
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
you can also just use fusings on your current 4-link until you get 3/1 2/2 w/e you want. Its only locked on max links on 6-links.

Oh yes, I forgot the crafting bench to downgrade the socket.
I'll also try to just fuse it... I'm not sure it works that way but I'll check, thx: Ok then easy fix, it works perfectly !
Last edited by maximewoody on Jun 23, 2019, 3:49:57 AM
I was convinced i could not do it :o
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Finally 6L Brass Dome with only 28 fusings today (still took a total of about 600 total cumulative). Pretty smooth when totem can cull and maim and other things, but breach sometimes is dangerous (I actually ripped to Chayula in a random breach today, but maybe my -48 chaos res is the why) :(
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Jun 24, 2019, 12:30:35 PM
What about Bandits ?

Should i help Oak or Alira ?
Do you still use Two-Toned boots after their 3.6 nerf? For example, for current Legion league where their base stats are +(8-12)% to Fire and Cold Resistances instead of 15-20%.

"
pitarziu wrote:

You choose Alira.
To be the best you first got to beat the best.
Last edited by Danteska on Jun 24, 2019, 6:25:18 PM
"
Hologram_o wrote:
Finally 6L Brass Dome with only 28 fusings today (still took a total of about 600 total cumulative). Pretty smooth when totem can cull and maim and other things, but breach sometimes is dangerous (I actually ripped to Chayula in a random breach today, but maybe my -48 chaos res is the why) :(

Chaos dmg sources have increased a lot, but i think it is also rolling easier than it used to. You need 2 items with 30% chaos res basically

"
Danteska wrote:
Do you still use Two-Toned boots after their 3.6 nerf? For example, for current Legion league where their base stats are +(8-12)% to Fire and Cold Resistances instead of 15-20%.

"
pitarziu wrote:

You choose Alira.

Yes alira for all res +crit multi

About boots i am not using them lately but still 24% extra res would make them BiS unless you want to use enchanted boots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info