[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

What is the maximum single target dps setup in terms of gem links excluding fortify?
Heavy Strike - Brutality - Multistrike
? Ruthless
? Close Combat
? Melee Physical
? Damage on full life
? Some other gems i dont know about yet?

I got 2 6linkers so i can change around freely and want to test which setup nukes the hardest
"
lehuukha wrote:
https://pastebin.com/41sARvTA
Bought the gear thats currently in the PoB for this build.

This is done with zerker - I was wondering if there is any downsides really to playing it this way vs the Jugg?

And Exquisite Blade with Hits cant be evaded seems to be stronger than Shaper + shock?

I am playing with a zerker that i respecced later from a dw build. It needs antistun and can/should run phase acro, it should play like any other zerker.

About multicraft 2h sword, for zerker hits can't be evaded, for classes with 100% hit chance +1 level to support gems
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
crushda wrote:
What is the maximum single target dps setup in terms of gem links excluding fortify?
Heavy Strike - Brutality - Multistrike
? Ruthless
? Close Combat
? Melee Physical
? Damage on full life
? Some other gems i dont know about yet?

I got 2 6linkers so i can change around freely and want to test which setup nukes the hardest

For single pure damage
HS - Close Combat - Brutality - Melee Phys - Multistrike - Ruthless

With 1-2 trimod-quadmod jewels it surpasses 3.5mil up to 4mil
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
AT_Blitzy wrote:
im doing a slayer variant right now, since i already had a duelist.
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/xmUEWeiw
Clear speed: slow(1 hit per pack, including rares)
Monolith Clear: slow, can only clear general + mobs with icons, occasionally normal mobs too
Survivability: Decent, no unavoidable one shot or shotgun. Multiple legion rares with stacked auras can one shot easily from range, nothing i can do about it.

do consider the stamina jewel node + transcendent flesh

Yea my friends with slayers are suffering 7k+ oneshots left and right, also reading this a lot on boards.
I guess end charges builds or rerolling maps will make a comeback or something

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
AT_Blitzy wrote:
im doing a slayer variant right now, since i already had a duelist.
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/xmUEWeiw
Clear speed: slow(1 hit per pack, including rares)
Monolith Clear: slow, can only clear general + mobs with icons, occasionally normal mobs too
Survivability: Decent, no unavoidable one shot or shotgun. Multiple legion rares with stacked auras can one shot easily from range, nothing i can do about it.

do consider the stamina jewel node + transcendent flesh

Yea my friends with slayers are suffering 7k+ oneshots left and right, also reading this a lot on boards.
I guess end charges builds or rerolling maps will make a comeback or something

yes, i now avoid any build with low phys dmg reduction. the only way to avoid this is to not unlock large groups of rares lul
It could be cool with current monster balance but GGG should rework the tree and tanking mechanics, especially damage mitigation and ele dmg + crits

Now maxing %life on tree which already means spending half your points to get 200-217% and get 7-10k life is not enough. Even with 99% passives spent in defense on tree i think you can get oneshot.

Going ES in 3.7 8k es with 0 mitigation and evasion must be hell. End charges are so expensive and you still have windows with 0 charges, and still ele dmg is not mitigated in any way, unless we find a meta with guard skills

What i know is that leech and bleed reworks (also raider/ranger) are kinda ready for next leagues. Hopefully also shadow/assassin, poison and evasion reworks will come.

But as i said more damage mitigation should be possible in the tree alone to enable more passive tank for slayers zerkers etc, classes that have 3/4 pts on offense and are not jugs guardians block gladiators

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 21, 2019, 10:48:19 AM
I'm really satisfied with the facetank aspect of this build. THis is the first build ever for me that can facetank Minotaur with 2 damage mods and Chimera on the same conditions. Hell, even with Vulnerability curse I did facetank both Innocence in Basilica T14 and TWO Rigwalds firing barrage at me at the same time! Same happened to TWO Plaza map bosses leeching me at the same time. Regarding legions, they aren't that dangerous if I keep moving around and try to spot what moves they're trying to do (like volatile bloods that explode on contact). Today I also completely tanked elemental porcupines on a whole screen with extra ele dmg mods and something like monsters deal x% inc dmg. I do believe maps that give -x% max ele res are the deadliest (aside from no leech, and no regen and extra ele dmg), that easily shreds into the weaker elemental mitigation of the build and allow so many things, not just legion, to one shot me.
A filthy casual
How are you dealing with mana sustain? I don’t see any leech on your tree or gear?
He picks up the Mana Leech node in the bottom right above the Arrow Dancing keystone and Primeval Force cluster.

Mana Leech
.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
10% increased total Recovery per second of Mana Leech
You can also use a 0.40% mana leech on ring to save that 1 point and put it somewhere else.
on the facetank aspect: That is crazy! I brought a backup helmet to the uberlab because i thought id die if i walk with abyssus straight through there - also i was carrying a friend. I facetanked argus(he died within 3 seconds) and also izaro which also died within seconds, i have to say im using heavy strike in my 1 6link for the aoe damage but switched to something else which i wanted to try out for a long time now for single target. thats also why my single target question came up some posts ago.

Overall im really satisfied again - Although i modified the build a bit
#thankyouforbeingsoawesomezaen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info