[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I think nobody in Legion league is running with a closed HS jug build lol :D

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
AT_Blitzy wrote:
Can anyone comment on
1. t16 legion monolith clearing speed and risk of death
2. t16 legion general killing speed and risk of death
3. 5 way emblem fight clearing speed

I intend to reroll into this build, my current build just cant kill t16 legion generals.

Whats a recommended gear path? I can afford a 6 link brass dome, but not a starforge. Do i just buy a 6 link brass dome, use a terminus est, and farm up enough for a starforge? Or should i grind till i can afford both a 6 link brass dome and a starforge?

i'll answer what i can so far:

1. Its not cyclone, but its alright, i usually can clear all symbols+general unless i get stuck leap slamming into a wall a few times. 0 risk of death, but im usually missing a good amount of "normal" mobs.
2. Unless you are out of flasks/vaal souls, in t16 they die in a few seconds (and i dont have starforge yet.); thanks to molten shell usually 0 risk of death as well.

go for 6-link brass dome + anylink terminus est. You're gonna keep it once you switch to sf anyway and terminus is easily strong enough for basically all content of the game (shaper is a joke at this point for me e.g., and im fairly confident i could do uber elder with it (on softcore obv.), not going to attempt currently though as i spend my time farming for sf and maybe gaining 1-2 more levels).

Last edited by LenaInverse on Jun 17, 2019, 7:06:14 PM
UPDATE: Tried Uber elder today and failed both sets. There is currently a bug in this fight, first phase where you have to bring Shaper down from 100% to 75% life. Right now I still have a 6L Terminus Est and the real problem here is that I cannot keep the arena clean at all. Totem is really useless even with a 6L. It took a bit of time, like 4-5 sec of nonstop dps to take down the tentacle adds, and also dodging elder spears and Shaper moves at the same time. It was really disheartening because my vortex ball placement was pretty good and the only thing is spending proper time damaging the bosses. I wonder if the build really is impossible to do Uber elder and higher stuff (deep delve) without a Starforge? :(
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Jun 17, 2019, 10:13:50 PM
Uber Elder down. The first time for me in the First Attempt of that nice fight.
I switched to the multi Target Gems with the Single Target they melted down fast but I had problems with the tentacles so i switched.
Hello im a little confused, witch auras i must play? Pride+flesh+precision lvl6+vulnerability? or determination and what?
Can u write to me the exact auras that i must place in?
thanks
"
DemoniacTutor wrote:
Hello im a little confused, witch auras i must play? Pride+flesh+precision lvl6+vulnerability? or determination and what?
thanks

- Flesh and Stone + Maim
- Vulnerability + blasphemy
- Pride
- War Banner

I‘m using those with Vulnerability
"
Hologram_o wrote:
UPDATE: Tried Uber elder today and failed both sets. There is currently a bug in this fight, first phase where you have to bring Shaper down from 100% to 75% life. Right now I still have a 6L Terminus Est and the real problem here is that I cannot keep the arena clean at all. Totem is really useless even with a 6L. It took a bit of time, like 4-5 sec of nonstop dps to take down the tentacle adds, and also dodging elder spears and Shaper moves at the same time. It was really disheartening because my vortex ball placement was pretty good and the only thing is spending proper time damaging the bosses. I wonder if the build really is impossible to do Uber elder and higher stuff (deep delve) without a Starforge? :(

I think the route to go in 3.7 is to farm yourself a SF either directly on Shaper or by buying

"
Bolde85 wrote:
Uber Elder down. The first time for me in the First Attempt of that nice fight.
I switched to the multi Target Gems with the Single Target they melted down fast but I had problems with the tentacles so i switched.

OMG that's great news congratulationssss! Have you got a vid or will you make one on next attempt?
I am still playing in Legion, got my proverbial bad luck at league start and didn't progress much, but probably very late in the league I will get back on my other chars in standard to make some demos

"
Bolde85 wrote:
"
DemoniacTutor wrote:
thanks

- Flesh and Stone + Maim
- Vulnerability + blasphemy
- Pride
- War Banner

I‘m using those with Vulnerability

Thanks, I have updated the OP a little

"
Auras:
Recommended final setup:
- Flesh and Stone (linked with Maim) + Pride + Warbanner as aura.

No impresence, get a dope phys amu instead (it will add like +20%)

Impresence was always a cheap choice in caster leagues, a phys amulet easily beats Impresence so it is the way to go.

Curse?
lvl 1 CWDT + Any curse (Vulnerability, Assassin Mark, Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Poacher Mark, Warlord Mark, Punishment etc)
Or Curse on hit mod on gear

Other possible aura setups if you want to experiment:
- Flesh + Blasphemy Vuln + Warbanner (no pride)
- Flesh + Pride + Warbanner + Impresence Blasphemy Vuln (if you can obtain a cheap impresence amulet) <- Too expensive/not worth in melee leagues e.g. 3.7

List of possible mana reserve aura/skills:
- Flesh and Stone + Maim
- Vulnerability Blasphemy
- Pride
- War Banner
- Precision
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 18, 2019, 9:08:52 AM
Found here the ultimate crafted 2h sword combo https://youtu.be/CIiPh-4qLXE

It should beat the Starforge without shock, a nice endendgame objective

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 18, 2019, 9:54:46 AM
ZaeN and LenaInverse, thanks for replying. Really appreciate the reviews and tips for this build.

OMG that's great news congratulationssss! Have you got a vid or will you make one on next attempt?
I am still playing in Legion, got my proverbial bad luck at league start and didn't progress much, but probably very late in the league I will get back on my other chars in standard to make some demosay to go.

Sure, if I can handle the fight better I will make one. It was the second time ever I fight him and the first time with that build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info