[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I've changed a bit the aura setups.

In 3.7 Vulnerability no longer gives a considerable portion of the total damage.

Impresence is not worth its price, it was always a cheap choice in caster leagues, a phys amulet easily beats Impresence so it is the way to go. You can either keep a CWDT + vuln or use a Curse on hit mod on gear

- Flesh + Pride + Blasphemy Vuln (with impresence amulet when it is cheap) <- Too expensive/not worth in melee leagues e.g. 3.7

Recommended final setup:
- Flesh + Pride as aura. Low level Vuln into low level CWDT + Phys amulet

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Thank you for your Patience and help.
For the Golem,Haste, Rage i have no room or need to drop something.
Looking atm for Jewels may I wanna upgrade the Abyss and normal Jewel.
All in all really a great and funny to play Build.
Is Ground Slam with Tidebreaker and replacing sword nodes with mace nodes a viable alternative using the other nodes and ascendancy in this build?
UPDATE: 4 guardians and Shaper down today. Hydra is the hardest and then Phoenix with any elemental resistance debuff in maps. Shaper was annoying at times where he just stood right above the vortex ball I popped and remained there for a while. Chimera and Minotaur are completely facetanked. Pretty good experience with the build so far on a 6L Terminus and 5L Brassdome.
A filthy casual
kinda wierd this HS skill tree and gear work well with cyclone too lmao, just change the jewel
"
ZaeN wrote:

In 3.7 Vulnerability no longer gives a considerable portion of the total damage.

Impresence is not worth its price, it was always a cheap choice in caster leagues, a phys amulet easily beats Impresence so it is the way to go. You can either keep a CWDT + vuln or use a Curse on hit mod on gear

- Flesh + Pride + Blasphemy Vuln (with impresence amulet when it is cheap) <- Too expensive/not worth in melee leagues e.g. 3.7

Recommended final setup:

is impresence a "final"/"minmax" upgrade or is it now worse than the phys amulet?

does this mean the final auras are:
max lvl flesh + maim
max lvl pride
as high lvl as you can precision

i made some changes to your pastebin according to your new comments: https://pastebin.com/NMzziLyd
notably:
phys amulet
recommended auras
cwdt + vuln
cwdt + ice golem
cwdt + cold snap (frenzy charges for mapping)
cwdt + orb of storm + pcoc (power charges for bossing)
vaal ancestral warchief now only has 2 links, which are meant for swapping with heavy strike for boss/mapping setup
unticked shocked enemy for more "realistic damage"
Last edited by AT_Blitzy on Jun 17, 2019, 1:55:52 AM
is there any way this has a Slayer variant. I really want to try the Slayer version of the heavy strike :D
"
SparkyMadness wrote:
is there any way this has a Slayer variant. I really want to try the Slayer version of the heavy strike :D

Yes there is, probably in 3.7 it is the king among jug, zerker, champion, slayer

Still undecided if to include phase acro and if to add more leech, but here is an easy pob: https://pastebin.com/cMypKGAt

"
Hologram_o wrote:
UPDATE: 4 guardians and Shaper down today. Hydra is the hardest and then Phoenix with any elemental resistance debuff in maps. Shaper was annoying at times where he just stood right above the vortex ball I popped and remained there for a while. Chimera and Minotaur are completely facetanked. Pretty good experience with the build so far on a 6L Terminus and 5L Brassdome.

Glad to know! i came to realize that this league one could farm the SF for himself using a 1c sword (and a 6L)

"
ais29d wrote:
Is Ground Slam with Tidebreaker and replacing sword nodes with mace nodes a viable alternative using the other nodes and ascendancy in this build?

"
Bintorung wrote:
kinda wierd this HS skill tree and gear work well with cyclone too lmao, just change the jewel

yes and yes, but why would you guys deprive yourselves of oneshot damage :p
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
AT_Blitzy wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

Recommended final setup:

is impresence a "final"/"minmax" upgrade or is it now worse than the phys amulet?

does this mean the final auras are:
max lvl flesh + maim
max lvl pride
as high lvl as you can precision

i made some changes to your pastebin according to your new comments: https://pastebin.com/NMzziLyd
notably:
phys amulet
recommended auras
cwdt + vuln
cwdt + ice golem
cwdt + cold snap (frenzy charges for mapping)
cwdt + orb of storm + pcoc (power charges for bossing)
vaal ancestral warchief now only has 2 links, which are meant for swapping with heavy strike for boss/mapping setup
unticked shocked enemy for more "realistic damage"

Trust me shaper & bosses are shocked because of the big hits and visibly taking more damage already since 3.0 when HS was doing 1mil. There were VP zerker builds at the time doing 3mil like now and these were showing big shocks

About the other gems as you saw the slots are starved, personally i would keep support gems on them as they deal 800k-1mil and more on their own (+ culling strike)

About amulet yes, this league vulnerability only adds like 5% so impresence loses value, while a bis phys amu can add like 15-20%, plus you can enable the bisco collar :D

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 17, 2019, 9:22:37 AM
Can anyone comment on
1. t16 legion monolith clearing speed and risk of death
2. t16 legion general killing speed and risk of death
3. 5 way emblem fight clearing speed

I intend to reroll into this build, my current build just cant kill t16 legion generals.

Whats a recommended gear path? I can afford a 6 link brass dome, but not a starforge. Do i just buy a 6 link brass dome, use a terminus est, and farm up enough for a starforge? Or should i grind till i can afford both a 6 link brass dome and a starforge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info