[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

@Zaen and 6_din_49: Thanks for the input. Now that I think about it, I have to dodge way more often in red maps, dancing around boss mechanics and cannot simply facetank whatever shit they throw at me anymore. But you're so right for predicting that this build will still go far in red tier maps even with a 5L unique that is not Starforge. I did up to T15 Desert Spring yesterday, died once to the scorpion's telegraphed SLAM, but other than that it's not too bad at all.
A filthy casual
@Zaen:

Also, regarding Red Elder, do you have trouble keeping Shaper alive at all?

UPDATE: Got 6L Terminus Est today, a considerable dmg boost. However, before that, I was having 5L Terminus and cannot keep Shaper alive in Yellow tier elder (it happened TWICE in the last null portal spawn, 4 portals total, too many adds, cannot take care of them all in time). It was still a chore even if manageable in some ways (non-starforge), and I'd say pretty much impossible on 5L for even yellow tier elder, let alone red. Sulphur flask isn't enough, either.

I would recommend that you include the option of running Frost Wall specifically for this fight, in the event that your dmg isn't sufficient for budget players, to be able to reliably keep Shaper alive. Will try doing Red Elder tomorrow. I figure if you have like 2 mil DPS with Starforge and some other buffs that starve sockets like Vulnerability + Blasphemy + Impresence (which is expensive) you can probably easily handle that situation, but other than that, you'd have to sacrifice a gem slot for Frost Wall.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Jun 15, 2019, 5:28:56 AM
Hi,

Can someone give me some advice on my gears ? I feel like my DPS is really low.

I actually only do T1-T3 maps. I used this build on bestiary without any problem, but this time, i dont know why i'm strunggling with my dps.

Here it is my char :

https://pastebin.com/idBpaA7J

Thank's.
"
CmtCousteau wrote:
Hi,

I actually only do T1-T3 maps. I used this build on bestiary without any problem, but this time, i dont know why i'm strunggling with my dps.

Here it is my char :

Thank's.

Swap multi for brutality.
Dps is low because you're using aoe gem. Splash / AC will kill your tooltip
"
CmtCousteau wrote:
Hi,

Here it is my char :

Thank's.

Well you are lv77 doing up to T13s, it is 13-18pts short compared to a lv90-95, the DPS/survivability is predicably gonna be lower at lv77

Just to put some perspective about DPS, a buddy in Harbinger league did shaper with a (lv90+) 6L kondo and 250k dps cyclone
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 15, 2019, 10:58:01 AM
Thank's for the replies, i change MS for brutality, it feel better with the trash.

And ZaeN, i believe you missreaded, i dont do T13 maps, but T1 to T3 map :P
"
CmtCousteau wrote:
Thank's for the replies, i change MS for brutality, it feel better with the trash.

And ZaeN, i believe you missreaded, i dont do T13 maps, but T1 to T3 map :P

Ahh cool sorry! Isdp was right on point, multistrike kills your clear because the first hit will be much lower due to its 30% less dmg.
Tooltip with AC + Splash will look like crap but in truth vs packs it is stronger because you get a x3 overlapping Aoe

I have updated the OP a little

"
For Map clearing

For clearing Ancestral Call + Splash always!
Then brutality, Close Combat etc
HS - Brutality - Ancestral Call - Splash - Close Combat
6th gem: Melee Phys Dmg, or Fortify if you want perma fortify and less dmg

Multistrike only for single target! (It kills your clear because the first hit deals a lot less dmg)

For Boss killing Single Target 5L/6L
HS - Brutality - Close Combat - Multistrike - Melee Phys Dmg
6th gem: Ruthless

This is not that much required early on white maps with a 4L. This is more for endgame bossing

On a 5L or 6L: switch AC for Multistrike and add MeleePhysDmg/Ruthless in place of melee splash.
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Red Elder is down was very fast.
On PoB you were buffed with the Golem for Crit, wehre you Link the Gem? And the 2nd Viridan Jewel cause the POB goes only till 95?
Guardians are okay only Phoenix killed me nearly Instat any Advice for this?
And may could you check my Char and give me some Tips what I can improve.
Really much Thx for this Guide and your help
can you please update the pob, they have added the new gems, no need for pseudo gem mods now.
"
AT_Blitzy wrote:
can you please update the pob, they have added the new gems, no need for pseudo gem mods now.

Are you sure? In my POB Close Combat and Multistrike add no dmg. Only Pride I noticed i can switch to "Max Effect"

"
Bolde85 wrote:
Red Elder is down was very fast.
On PoB you were buffed with the Golem for Crit, wehre you Link the Gem? And the 2nd Viridan Jewel cause the POB goes only till 95?
Guardians are okay only Phoenix killed me nearly Instat any Advice for this?
And may could you check my Char and give me some Tips what I can improve.
Really much Thx for this Guide and your help

That's right i used to have a lv20 cwdt on the golem, now it's lieing there unlinked, it only adds like 4% you can remove or switch to Vaal Haste, or Blood Rage

I noticed something BIG missing on your setup, a Diamond Flask :OOO
It adds a 38% for like +1mil dps :O

I've put it in place of the quicksilver flask, then added the missing Multi and Close combat added dmg, you are reaching 3.5mil single target (!)

https://pastebin.com/iGyaHtMd
I've added your POB to the OP as a record breaking reference :D

About Phoenix it is a little bitch, you either kill it in 2 seconds or he will summon all phoenix at once and they will kill you while you're standing, so the safest way is to use AC in place of multi + use totem and go around killing the birds until the boss is dead

About levels higher than 95 it is up to you, plenty of points on the tree, my recommendation is to cap life (you should right now as damage is plenty) and unlock another jewel for more life

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 16, 2019, 11:35:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info