[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

So I'm playing on Xbox and I was wondering if this is good for the build, new at any of the crafting and this is what i was able to hobble together. Is this good or should I keep re rolling.

"
tescovee wrote:
So I'm playing on Xbox and I was wondering if this is good for the build, new at any of the crafting and this is what i was able to hobble together. Is this good or should I keep re rolling.

The offhand is primarily a stat stick, where we use the "Explodes" affix or the "Extra Damage" affixes. Your item, while possibly very nice for other builds, has none of these and is no good for this build.
ahh bummer ok. TY
Hello

First thank You Baldersh for the build. Right now im at 85lvl, got 5770 HP, PoB says that my total dps is: 1 Steup for trash mobs: 527K, 2 Setup for bosses: 627K.

1 Setup

2 Setup

Your build working very well, got 3 questions: 1) can You use Whirling Blades all the time without getting OOM? I'm getting OOM pretty quickly if i use it few times in a row and there is no mobs to kill. 2) is there a point for using
in my 2 Setup for killing bosses? I losing about 150k dps with Death's Hand so probably not just need confirmation on that. Dunno maby there is some secret strategy with Death's Hand? 3) how do You think im ready for end game content with my current setups? (i know that im need about 5lvl more, and 6k HP) Cant try maps like T10+ because i don't have them.
Any recommendations to break 1mil? For a while I was confused why my dps was lower than expected in PoB, but then I realized that it doesn't correctly calculate the "gain % as random element" mod on my statstick and so I edited it to be % as cold for calculation purposes.

Right now I'm at lv84, 6400 life, PoB says my Shaper DPS is 742k. https://pastebin.com/wTbjeYVA

I'm thinking Taste of Hate, some extra crit multi perhaps on jewels. I'll level Elreon either to get crit chance on my neck, or I could get add a resist I need which would let me swap my first jewel for one with flat damage.

Tooltip for BF goes up by 15-20% when I swap Maim for Damage on Full Life. I have the regen to counter my blood rage, so it should apply. Why do most use Maim?

IGN: LadyHornet/MissHornet
Last edited by And1Hornet on Jan 2, 2018, 4:40:40 PM
"
Ene wrote:

Your build working very well, got 3 questions: 1) can You use Whirling Blades all the time without getting OOM? I'm getting OOM pretty quickly if i use it few times in a row and there is no mobs to kill. 2) is there a point for using in my 2 Setup for killing bosses?

1. Im using a 4-link with blood magic for wb. Lets me whirl around as much as i like. Our life regen out heals it.
2. A 2 mod stat stick with "gain % of phys as elem damage" is much stronger than deaths hand.

"
And1Hornet wrote:

Tooltip for BF goes up by 15-20% when I swap Maim for Damage on Full Life. I have the regen to counter my blood rage, so it should apply. Why do most use Maim?

You are never on full life with blood rage. Doesnt matter how much life regen you have or how much you leech.

"
Ene wrote:

First thank You Baldersh for the build. Right now im at 85lvl, got 5770 HP, PoB says that my total dps is: 1 Steup for trash mobs: 527K, 2 Setup for bosses: 627K.

Get better bloodseeker with 165%+ increased physical damage. They are not that expensive. Ive bought plenty for around 5C.
Last edited by kingzero753 on Jan 2, 2018, 6:41:11 PM
"
kingzero753 wrote:

You are never on full life with blood rage. Doesnt matter how much life regen you have or how much you leech.

I thought they changed this? I know there's some debate, but there are some videos testing it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnHs45svOGU), and posts like https://imgur.com/r/pathofexile/9f9JSgC suggest that it does work if your regen > degen. Was it not truly fixed?
IGN: LadyHornet/MissHornet
"
And1Hornet wrote:
Any recommendations to break 1mil? For a while I was confused why my dps was lower than expected in PoB, but then I realized that it doesn't correctly calculate the "gain % as random element" mod on my statstick and so I edited it to be % as cold for calculation purposes.

Right now I'm at lv84, 6400 life, PoB says my Shaper DPS is 742k. https://pastebin.com/wTbjeYVA

I'm thinking Taste of Hate, some extra crit multi perhaps on jewels. I'll level Elreon either to get crit chance on my neck, or I could get add a resist I need which would let me swap my first jewel for one with flat damage.

Use Ancestral Protector, not Warchief. The former gives YOU more dps.

Also need +phys damage everywhere you can, plus put in about 400-500 accuracy for a cheap dps upgrade (at least PoB claims that.)

"
B3rbo wrote:
"
Ghato123 wrote:
"
iAmTotalNoob wrote:
What do you think of switching up frenzy-culling cwdt setup to cwdt-ice golem-enfeeble? That way your golem is up 99% of the time, while now you need to manually re-cast it whenever he dies. Also enfeeble is probably strongest defensive curse in game which would even further lower risk of getting oneshot or dying in general. Anyone has opinions ?

I am running Enfeelbe on bosses, saved my ass quite often.

I never know which are global and which local stats. What actually has effect from your stats on axe and mace?

There are a few ways to tell:

If an item has a stat that has no effect on the actual item, then it will be a global mod. This is normally the easiest way to tell.
Example: % Physical Damage on a ring, rings have no physical damage so it becomes a global stat.

Global mods also appear lower on the list of mods.
Example: In the mace you just quoted the two socket gem mods are local, because
A) They have sockets, therefore they apply locally to the weapon.
B) They are on the top of the mod list, so they are also local.

% Physical damage is local because of the same reasons.

+# Accuracy is global.
A) Weapons don't have inherent accuracy, so it that mod has no effect on the weapon, so it's global.
B) Accuracy is pretty much always global.
C) It's in the middle of the mod list, but it's below local mods and above global mods, but because we know A&B say it's global we know it's global.

% Area Damage (I'm not sure on this one 100% according the rules of global vs local it's global but it's been really hard to test.)
A) Weapons don't have inherent area damage, so that mod has no effect on the weapon, so it's global.
B) It's group below another known global mod, so it's global.

% explode on kill.
A) This has no effect on the weapon, so it becomes global.
B) It's group together with other global mods, so it's global.

Crafted mods are different because they always appear in the same area of the mod list; so for this just follow the rules of it having an effect on the weapon.
In this case % elemental damage with attack skills, doesn't specify attacks with that weapon and the weapon has no inherent "attack skills" so it's global.
Let's say someone crafted crit chance on it. (Crit chance and not global crit chance)
Since all weapons have an inherent crit chance, the crit chance would effect the weapon, making it a local mod.

This is actually really useful to anyone who doesn't understand stat sticks or local vs global mods. So if anyone is having trouble understanding this should clear some stuff up.
Hello. Can you look my charecter. My all Elementel Resistance caps at 75% but why do i die so often? i can't go further than T13. Thanks
https://pastebin.com/wGHFheky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info