[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

How do you feel about Marylene's Fallacy instead of a rare amulet? It seems to be a big dps boost in both tooltip and pob.
I have a lot lower life / Damage on my calculations and I feel like my gear is pretty similar to what a lot of people have been linking here. Can anyone take a look at what is missing in my setup. On my profile you will see clearing on main weapon switch, and then bossing on my second switch.

Thank you for the help!

https://pastebin.com/vXbnMbfa
"
Ruspry wrote:
I have a lot lower life / Damage on my calculations and I feel like my gear is pretty similar to what a lot of people have been linking here. Can anyone take a look at what is missing in my setup. On my profile you will see clearing on main weapon switch, and then bossing on my second switch.

Thank you for the help!

1. You didn't go to the Scion life wheel (Constitution.)

2. You need to set Path of Building Blade Flurry to "Release at 6 stages."
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Ruspry wrote:

Thank you for the help!

WTF are you all talking about, 10mil dps with all set up, flasks, power charges, frenzy, shock, low life, everything to just pump your dps a little bit and get blinded by numbers. You will NEVER get that much DPS.
"Release at 6 stages."?
I would assume you wont release at 6 everytime you hit a mob...
Im done readin all this shit about absurd dps you will never be able to achive.
"
Ghato123 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

WTF are you all talking about, 10mil dps with all set up, flasks, power charges, frenzy, shock, low life, everything to just pump your dps a little bit and get blinded by numbers. You will NEVER get that much DPS.
"Release at 6 stages."?
I would assume you wont release at 6 everytime you hit a mob...
Im done readin all this shit about absurd dps you will never be able to achive.

Relax, man. The question was more about "why are this person's PoB numbers so different from mine?" than "how can I get 27 million Shaper dps?"

I had the same problem earlier wondering why my dps was so low (and it was.) Turns out I had 0 added accuracy, and was missing a bunch of additional physical damage. And I didn't understand that most of the stats on my stat stick added nothing to my actual damage (e.g., I had a +168% to phys damage on my stat stick.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Jan 4, 2018, 2:54:26 PM

Tried out this build in standard and it felt very strong for its cost. If I moved over all of my duelist gear exactly as it is right now (with sword pds and other non-desirables)

2.5m DPS with 6L chest
https://pastebin.com/Ze1dKiAk

Few thoughts:
>Hemophilia does the same thing as the fire explosion shaper mod. I don't want to weapon swap
>Flat phys and flat life on abyss jewels seem like the best option. You can get them for 1c if they only have 2 useful lines
>Abyssus is crazy high DPS. I'm going to be using it because of free endurance charge generation from shaper item
>Probably need 6k+ HP to facetank
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 4, 2018, 4:31:54 PM
"
skyscan wrote:

Few thoughts:
>Hemophilia does the same thing as the fire explosion shaper mod. I don't want to weapon swap

Does it really? I asked that earlier in this thread, but got no response. I'll say the shaper mod causes mobs to blow up almost instantly; it's not clear if the hemophilia mod requires bleeding first and then it explodes on the second attack.
I change my spike glove to elder glove with 3 socket supported and i got lucky roll add accuracy to steel ring. But why in POB show only 600k dps with these gear it probably pass 1m dps.
Sorry for bad english

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

Tried out this build in standard and it felt very strong for its cost. If I moved over all of my duelist gear exactly as it is right now (with sword pds and other non-desirables)

2.5m DPS with 6L chest
https://pastebin.com/Ze1dKiAk

Few thoughts:
>Flat phys and flat life on abyss jewels seem like the best option. You can get them for 1c if they only have 2 useful lines
>Abyssus is crazy high DPS. I'm going to be using it because of free endurance charge generation from shaper item
>Probably need 6k+ HP to facetank

That's 2.5 million against trash tho, Shaper DPS is 1.4 Million with full charges give or take.

Shaper has 20m total HP and 40 all res. 2.5m DPS for 9 seconds is 22m. Except you fight him in stages, so you won't even need the full 9 seconds, because it wont be 20m hp all at once. And it doesn't take culling strike (2m single hit) into account either. Not to mention you get 6 portals.

While I agree 2.5m DPS with buffs is a more appropriate way to indicate the strength of a build. When comparing the same versions of a build to each other, the ideal scenario is the best metric, because it's summation of all your decisions (flask setup, curses, utility gems, etc.)

This is what I but as the modifiers for 2.5m dps
0 frenzy/power charges
crit recently, taken a savage hit recently, chilled, maimed
5 flasks up
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 4, 2018, 7:47:56 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Ruspry wrote:

Thank you for the help!

If you are struggling with this build then you are really bad at PoE. You can easily map all the way up to t16 just stage one-three shotting everything in your path, the only time you actually need to fully charge to 6 and release is on bosses.

I never said I was struggling with this build. I have had no issue clearing content and I agree it is an easy build to use. I simply am trying to figure out what on my gear i can change to start seeing larger numbers like many of the people posting in these forums. I have been playing with POB but cant really figure out what my next area to improve is on my gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info