[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Ideas for improvement? Hitting 1.3mill shaper dps atm. Want to improve my boots a bit with alittle more life.
Last edited by Kizura on Jan 5, 2018, 4:54:41 AM
Hey, first of all thanks for a great guide, just started to level new marauder :) Just wanted to ask, i have 2 shaped weapons, one mace with both needed mods ( gained dmg and explode ) and an axe with just gained extra dmg but with far better stats. What do you think about using that axe as an off-hand and replacing gloves with Heamophilia with 5% explode? also isnt Alira better for us? with crit multi and res we have some more damage and easier to gear up

Last edited by Mayhem69 on Jan 5, 2018, 8:30:19 AM
"
Kizura wrote:

Ideas for improvement? Hitting 1.3mill shaper dps atm. Want to improve my boots a bit with alittle more life.

You're the first person I've seen actually using Haemophilia gloves. How are the explosions & clear speed compared to the 5% Shaper affix? (I thought about doing that myself but I had already gone through the pain of getting my resists maxed, and didn't want to do it again.)
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

That reply wasn't meant for you, it was meant for that other guy in the thread trashing the build.

I wasnt trashin build. Build by its own is good and fun to play imo, but all this replays "oh, oh, ive got 1mln dps"; "how can i break 1mln" "1.5mln shaper dps". But when i get they pob there is only for example ~600k REAL dps not 1.1mln.
I want to see REAL dps. I was "angry" - idk if it is good word for that - becouse i though i got pretty decent gear, 6l belly etc. and got only ~350k dps, REAL dps, when someone with similar gear was talking about almost 1mln dps. Yea it was 1mln with all flasks, power charges, frenzy, shock etc. etc.
How can you got shock or power charges in this build? Not using Death's Hand nor 2 moded offhand.
Thats nearly impossible and people still want to impress others for some reason talking shit and cheats on themselfs.
Does Impicit "x% Increased Elemental Damage" on your offhand globally effect your mainhand? Always confused by what does and does not help in dual wielding. Thanks :)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kizura wrote:

You're the first person I've seen actually using Haemophilia gloves. How are the explosions & clear speed compared to the 5% Shaper affix? (I thought about doing that myself but I had already gone through the pain of getting my resists maxed, and didn't want to do it again.)

Works really well imo, my stat stick is pretty GG and didnt wanna swap back and forth with weapons for boss and trash so just went with the gloves, works just like the explosion mod on weapon really.

"
Kizura wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kizura wrote:

Works really well imo, my stat stick is pretty GG and didnt wanna swap back and forth with weapons for boss and trash so just went with the gloves, works just like the explosion mod on weapon really.

Would these stack if you had both? that seems like it could be good if so...
My DPS seems a bit low compared to some of the people in the thread. But maybe I am not doing the POB correct, as it is my first time using it. I get my dps to be 175k approx. at 1 stage bf.

https://pastebin.com/jD48J4JK

Could you help me with gear recommendations? Thought my gear was pretty decent by now, but a long way towards breaking a million :)
"
Sindriss wrote:
My DPS seems a bit low compared to some of the people in the thread. But maybe I am not doing the POB correct, as it is my first time using it. I get my dps to be 175k approx. at 1 stage bf.

https://pastebin.com/jD48J4JK

Could you help me with gear recommendations? Thought my gear was pretty decent by now, but a long way towards breaking a million :)

The correct approach to these "measuring" contests is to grab your appendage with pliers, pull as hard as you can, and THEN measure.

More seriously, Path of Building has a bunch of knobs in it. The non-obvious things that affect the listed dps are:

1. Blade Flurry: 1 stage, 6 stages, or release at 6 stages. The last one gives you the largest number.

2. Items > Flasks. Check them all to pretend you are piano-flasking when doing BF.

3. Configuration. Check everything. In the "For Effective DPS", select Shaper/Guardian for the "Is the enemy a Boss?" -- if you want lower numbers. Select "No" to watch your appendage grow.
Can anyone pls tell me, why this mace almost 200k dps downgrade

to
?

Is it due to random element is not calculated?

Also as someone asked earlier, does elemental damage implicit global? Ty
Last edited by Naggash on Jan 6, 2018, 3:20:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info