[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"

Thanks a lot man,

Any tips on how can I increase this?

Yeah take a look at my character to get an overall Idea.

Dropping Bringer of Rain and Grabbed a Kaom's Heart then moved my blade flurry to a glove with chance to bleed and faster attacks. You want to grab as much Flat Physical Damage as you can. Get Steel Rings and a Necklace with a lot of flat physical. Grab a Starkonjas. I used a Stygian vise and grabbed Two Phys jewel.

Last edited by lemonlust on Dec 31, 2017, 6:08:52 AM
"
lemonlust wrote:
"

Thanks a lot man,

Dropping Bringer of Rain and Grabbed a Kaom's Heart then moved my blade flurry to a glove with chance to bleed and faster attacks. You want to grab as much Flat Physical Damage as you can. Get Steel Rings and a Necklace with a lot of flat physical. Grab a Starkonjas. I used a Stygian vise and grabbed Two Phys jewel.

How did you get 40% enchantment on the helmet? It's ridiculously expensive for my budget :(
I believe I have flat dmg on my rings, I could potentially get a better belt/jewel
"
lemonlust wrote:
Just broke 1 million. Need help pushing 1.5 million
https://pastebin.com/ce80xhc2

Gloves with level 20 chance to bleed increase the DPS quite a bit. Faster attacks doesn't add much so keep it 18. Not even sure it's possible to have 20/20 atm.

Steel Rings crafted with essences will give you a bit more flat phys.

Check to see if you are able to craft crit multi on your stat stick. If you are, apply crit multi in POB and see if that increases your DPS at all.

Leveling past 90 and getting frenzy charges, accuracy, or jewel slots. Frenzy charges are the best for DPS.

EDIT: Also gloves with Chance to bleed (20)/Faster attacks/Additional Accuracy would add ~100k dps
Last edited by bloodglorie on Dec 31, 2017, 7:51:39 AM
How are people getting these insane dps numbers? I just hit lvl 78 and the tooltip for my BF says 2.6k
"
Embermouth wrote:
How are people getting these insane dps numbers? I just hit lvl 78 and the tooltip for my BF says 2.6k

Tooltip is wildly inaccurate for Blade Flurry. You should use Path of Building (POB) if you want to see your actual DPS.
currently at lvl 73, enjoying this build alot so far, tooltip with trash clearing stat-stick is 4.4k, single target stat-stick 5.3k tooltip. the biggest problem so far is abyss monsters with crit modifier. as you mentioned "if you dont get oneshot you dont die" which is true, however i find myself getting oneshot quite often from ridiculous abyss mobs. keep in mind im only at 4.3k hp though, since im only lvl 73. i also don't really like the second cwdt setup featuring frenzy(also why 1 lvl frenzy?)-culling-cwdt-punishment. culling feels like a waste of slot cuz you oneshot trash anyway, and when fighting bosses 10% doesn't mean that much either because you melt 90% of the bosses in less than 3-5seconds. i would much rather have secondary cwdt setup with enfeeble-cwdt-ice golem or something similar for more defensive purposes and you wouldn't have to manual cast your ice golem whenever he dies which would be another nice QoL improvement. just my thoughts, thanks for sharing this cheap and awesome build
At a point where a lot of my upgrades are either super min/max or crazy expensive so I decided to just chaos spam some Shaper Scepters; hit this in ~20c

Tempted to slam it because it can still roll % phys of a random element. Regardless that pretty GG for me right now.
Anybody experimented with dropping a steel ring and using Doedre's Damning, Paua Ring and using Both Punishment and Vulnerability? PoB is saying its a boost in DPS
What do you think of switching up frenzy-culling cwdt setup to cwdt-ice golem-enfeeble? That way your golem is up 99% of the time, while now you need to manually re-cast it whenever he dies. Also enfeeble is probably strongest defensive curse in game which would even further lower risk of getting oneshot or dying in general. Anyone has opinions ?
"
lemonlust wrote:
"

Thanks a lot man,

Any idea what is realistic cost of Starkonja? with 40% dmg for BF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info