[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
iAmTotalNoob wrote:
What do you think of switching up frenzy-culling cwdt setup to cwdt-ice golem-enfeeble? That way your golem is up 99% of the time, while now you need to manually re-cast it whenever he dies. Also enfeeble is probably strongest defensive curse in game which would even further lower risk of getting oneshot or dying in general. Anyone has opinions ?

I am running Enfeelbe on bosses, saved my ass quite often.
"
lemonlust wrote:
Anybody experimented with dropping a steel ring and using Doedre's Damning, Paua Ring and using Both Punishment and Vulnerability? PoB is saying its a boost in DPS

If you can stay res-capped I don't see an issue in wanting to deal more damage with a dual curse setup.

"
iAmTotalNoob wrote:
What do you think of switching up frenzy-culling cwdt setup to cwdt-ice golem-enfeeble? That way your golem is up 99% of the time, while now you need to manually re-cast it whenever he dies. Also enfeeble is probably strongest defensive curse in game which would even further lower risk of getting oneshot or dying in general. Anyone has opinions ?

I've been running my golem in my CWDT-Punishment setup. CWDT-Punishment-Ice Golem-Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support (optional). I prefer it. I've also thought about taking my Blood Rage out of my Immortal Call-CWDT and just manually using it. I put the culling strike on my totem for the time being but I agree it's not needed.

I don't have a problem with one-shots or dying. I don't know that using Enfeeble will solve your problem though, you'll have to be hit still for the CWDT to go off, if it goes off, well you lived and you didn't need enfeeble, OR it went off and it didn't matter because you died before it went off.

It can't hurt to run it a bit and see if it helps.

"
Any idea what is realistic cost of Starkonja? with 40% dmg for BF

40% BF Damage on a helmet is really a luxury item. The cheapest one for sale right now is 2.4 ex. There's a lot of stuff you can upgrade with 2.4 ex that will help you more.

For example (this was done on my character in POB, your mileage may vary):
40% Blade Flurry damage on Starkonja 2.4-3ex investment: 63k DPS increase.
Ring upgrade 30c to 50c investment: Steel ring VS Two-Stone ring w/o flat phys: 163k DPS increase

40% sounds like a lot but it's 40% of the base damage of Blade Flurry, it's not a straight 40% DPS increase.
Last edited by bloodglorie on Dec 31, 2017, 1:59:12 PM
"
bloodglorie wrote:
"
lemonlust wrote:
Anybody experimented with dropping a steel ring and using Doedre's Damning, Paua Ring and using Both Punishment and Vulnerability? PoB is saying its a boost in DPS

If you can stay res-capped I don't see an issue in wanting to deal more damage with a dual curse setup.

"
iAmTotalNoob wrote:

I've been running my golem in my CWDT-Punishment setup. CWDT-Punishment-Ice Golem-Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support (optional). I prefer it. I've also thought about taking my Blood Rage out of my Immortal Call-CWDT and just manually using it. I put the culling strike on my totem for the time being but I agree it's not needed.

I don't have a problem with one-shots or dying. I don't know that using Enfeeble will solve your problem though, you'll have to be hit still for the CWDT to go off, if it goes off, well you lived and you didn't need enfeeble, OR it went off and it didn't matter because you died before it went off.

It can't hurt to run it a bit and see if it helps.

"
Any idea what is realistic cost of Starkonja? with 40% dmg for BF

40% BF Damage on a helmet is really a luxury item. The cheapest one for sale right now is 2.4 ex. There's a lot of stuff you can upgrade with 2.4 ex that will help you more.

For example (this was done on my character in POB, your mileage may vary):
40% Blade Flurry damage on Starkonja 2.4-3ex investment: 63k DPS increase.
Ring upgrade 30c to 50c investment: Steel ring VS Two-Stone ring w/o flat phys: 163k DPS increase

40% sounds like a lot but it's 40% of the base damage of Blade Flurry, it's not a straight 40% DPS increase.

Got some rings to recommend?
i have a 6L average rare chest, is it worth using over BoR?
Hi im currenly using this stick. If i want to upgrade what i must looking for?
I brought Stat stick that has "Gain x% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire/Cold/Lightning Damage like you adviced but i dont see much different in dps.
"
lemonlust wrote:
Just broke 1 million. Need help pushing 1.5 million
https://pastebin.com/ce80xhc2

Get a dual phys to elemental conversion, crit multi, increased elemental damage weapon as your boss killer and your shaper DPS will be significantly higher. Use the 5% explosion as your clearing weapon.

Is this worth anything
"
toddmc wrote:
"
lemonlust wrote:
Just broke 1 million. Need help pushing 1.5 million
https://pastebin.com/ce80xhc2

Get a dual phys to elemental conversion, crit multi, increased elemental damage weapon as your boss killer and your shaper DPS will be significantly higher. Use the 5% explosion as your clearing weapon.

Can you find some weapon just like an example? Havent seen dual conversion to same dmg
"
Ghato123 wrote:
"
iAmTotalNoob wrote:

I am running Enfeelbe on bosses, saved my ass quite often.

I never know which are global and which local stats. What actually has effect from your stats on axe and mace?
Why aren't you using "Damage on Full Life" gem on BF instead of "Chance to bleed"? Seems like way more dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info