[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

could you use ancestral call for map clears then change the gem out during the boss fight? (sorry if this has been asked before) or does call not work with cleave?
Last edited by ssbmgrimm on Mar 4, 2018, 6:11:57 PM

Yeah this build is pretty nuts, went to my first uber lab and melted Argus in 2 seconds. I guess early 6 link is doing wonders.
And map clearing is actually pretty decent as well.
"
ssbmgrimm wrote:
could you use ancestral call for map clears then change the gem out during the boss fight? (sorry if this has been asked before) or does call not work with cleave?

Ancestral Call only works with "melee single target attacks". You can do that if you are leveling with Molten Strike.
Nice build, but in Bestiary too expensive to start, only Oskarms cost over 100c.
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Mar 5, 2018, 1:07:26 AM
Oskarm were 55c yesterday and I didn't pull the trigger. 100+ today :/

great build though. loving it so far.
Last edited by frozenmildew on Mar 5, 2018, 3:05:05 AM
Currently doing this build with a single Ahn's Might and a Scaevus, using Tectonic Strike. I'm rather enjoying TS, and endurance charges aren't much of a problem in maps. It's pretty weak on bosses though, but my plan is to swap over to Tidebreaker and run a 2H build for constant stuns to keep End charges up on bosses. We'll see how it plays out, if I ever get any damn currency to buy Oskarm's and Tidebreaker lol
I've tried this build using blade flurry and cleave, and blade flurry is better in every single way. I don't understand what the purpose of using cleave is.
https://pastebin.com/9vkk8fTL

Here's a pastebin for a LVL92 Dual Strike version with no shaped/elder gear and a slightly modified tree. Just in case anybody was curious.

Cleave Benefit>
About 22.8% more AOE damage than Dual Strike.
Has Fortify AND Onslaught if you use the Perseverance belt.

Dual Strike Benefit>
Don't have to swap gems for AOE.

Dual-Strike just can't compare to Cleave right now. Dual-Strike is only better if you want to use something more unique like claws.
Last edited by ngoof1 on Mar 5, 2018, 6:46:06 PM
"
CvetkoBolest wrote:
Is the dps from Scaeva enough to farm uber lab to build up currency for Ahn's Might?

Scaeva is working fine for me.
"
frozenmildew wrote:
Oskarm were 55c yesterday and I didn't pull the trigger. 100+ today :/

great build though. loving it so far.

Lol yeah they are skyrocketing. Dunno why tbh. They are good but not that good IMO. A 6th link or enlighten 3 gives us significantly more damage than the gloves. Must be super super good for other builds.

Enjoying the build so far. I'll be streaming later today here: www.twitch.tv/jthebes - I'll answer any questions I can etc :)

So far rocking 2 ahns, 6L, belt, helm without enchant, and enlighten lvl3. Over 400k on cleave for standard bosses/izaro so far.
Last edited by teebeewhy on Mar 5, 2018, 7:52:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info