[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Good suggestion - quick fix gives +300 life.

Chest is still crap and jewellery still needs a ton of work, but that's a good adjustment for cheap.
currently leveling this build, I have a bit of currency from my first character in the league so I'm just leveling using the end game tree. question for you or anyone that can answer, why use only one overwhelming odds? no space to pick up another one, or is just one enough for end game?
"
currently leveling this build, I have a bit of currency from my first character in the league so I'm just leveling using the end game tree. question for you or anyone that can answer, why use only one overwhelming odds? no space to pick up another one, or is just one enough for end game?

The first one gives us the fortify and this is the main thing why we use it at all. Second one just gives a little damage and AOE. Anyway if you have the second one right now, you can use them together until your can find it buy more useful jewel like +6% life and 12% damage or even resist, if you lack of it
"
Mr_pink68 wrote:
"

The first one gives us the fortify and this is the main thing why we use it at all. Second one just gives a little damage and AOE. Anyway if you have the second one right now, you can use them together until your can find it buy more useful jewel like +6% life and 12% damage or even resist, if you lack of it

ye I don't think I could afford a gg jewel yet so I'll just stick another overwhelming odds on the jewel socket on the far left
cheers
The build is going amazing.
normal atziri, mapping, uber lab, everything is going very well

thats my gear actually with trash rares can kill izaro in uber lab easily!

tree in my profile, 138k in ho with conc golem, no charges.

Thanks for the build!
For the late game, I guess our 6l chest would be something like Belly or Atziri ?

Craiceann's Carapace seems a pretty good option too.
Looking for a build to fairly "safely" be able to farm the blood pit for the unique recipes and also one to take on red tier elder guardians / elder and higher map bosses.

Would appreciate any thoughts / opinions on how well (safely) this build should accomplish this.

I built a Ichimonji jugg last season which was certainly fairly tanky but had very low damage. Whilst fine for lab killing red tier guardians / elder wasn't that viable for me at my current skill level. Hoping somebody could compare the two.

Thanks.
any thoughts on which aspect of X skill would be good to use?
spiders seems nice - hinders enemies with spider webs + more dmg for each spider web on an enemy
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Looking for a build to fairly "safely" be able to farm the blood pit for the unique recipes and also one to take on red tier elder guardians / elder and higher map bosses.

Would appreciate any thoughts / opinions on how well (safely) this build should accomplish this.

I built a Ichimonji jugg last season which was certainly fairly tanky but had very low damage. Whilst fine for lab killing red tier guardians / elder wasn't that viable for me at my current skill level. Hoping somebody could compare the two.

Thanks.

Not the OP but playing this setup. I have done some red tier maps im group and solo. I actually streamed a bit yesterday and did a t15 lava lake with turbo and 100% fire damage. I basically just held right click on kitava in the boss room. I think there is a vod twitch.tv/jthebes

I haven't done harder other than hydra and chimera so far which were also a joke. But I have been focusing on uber lab mostly.
"
teebeewhy wrote:

Not the OP but playing this setup. I have done some red tier maps im group and solo. I actually streamed a bit yesterday and did a t15 lava lake with turbo and 100% fire damage. I basically just held right click on kitava in the boss room. I think there is a vod twitch.tv/jthebes

I haven't done harder other than hydra and chimera so far which were also a joke. But I have been focusing on uber lab mostly.

Thx I'll check out your VOD but it sounds like it should be fine for the content I would want to do. Just need to start saving up for the gear now I guess!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info