[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

I suggest leveling as Molten Strike until you can get some really good swords. Lvl49 right now with only a 3L (MS>Ancestral Call>WED) inside a Nycta's and I'm at 6.4K DPS and 2K life. Cleave is no-go early on as the AOE isn't too good without Multistrike and the jewel. Multistrike early on eats up a lot of mana.
"
I suggest leveling as Molten Strike until you can get some really good swords. Lvl49 right now with only a 3L (MS>Ancestral Call>WED) inside a Nycta's and I'm at 6.4K DPS and 2K life. Cleave is no-go early on as the AOE isn't too good without Multistrike and the jewel. Multistrike early on eats up a lot of mana.

I using cleave+faster attack support instead multi strike and got a 5k with 2-link on 55 lvl
Last edited by Ebengrad on Mar 4, 2018, 9:46:56 AM
But I didn't understand why I should use a pacifism? Can you explain that moment for me?
Upd. Sorry, I didn't learn a main post as well, now I understood :D
Last edited by Ebengrad on Mar 4, 2018, 9:56:56 AM
Look at Ahn's Might.

We get a bonus for crit for being at zero freny, and an bonus to accuracy for being at max frenzy :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
How about the improved Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. will this provide more damage (maybe as the 6th link?).
Price of Ahn's Might doesn't seem to be dropping...

Ty for build , nice league start.
"
Sparhawk367 wrote:
How about the improved Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. will this provide more damage (maybe as the 6th link?).

No. This build isn't a heavy endurance charge stacking build and even with 8 endurance charges it would only really be a 24% more damage multiplier. Compared to Maim which can get 30% or Ruthless which is effectively around a 37% multiplier and you would still be better off with Ruthless or Maim as your 6th link.

"

That's actually an interesting way to level although I'm not as much of a fan of using molten strike myself. The mana wasn't an issue for me with multi strike just because when im leveling every character I ever do I use blasphemy + warlords until I get enough leech from gear or from the tree and combine that with both heralds.

"
Ahn's Might is 1ex, early league sux :)

Yep thankfully the price has seemed to drop down to about 24c but they're still decently pricey considering you need to buy 2 of them. I'll admit I didn't expect that to happen as this + Scaeva were dirt cheap at the start of the league. Even still Ahn's Might is a moderately common drop so the longer the league goes the cheaper they will get as these will start to flood the market. Scaeva or getting a cheap pdps rare sword will at least work for mapping.
Is the dps from Scaeva enough to farm uber lab to build up currency for Ahn's Might?
Did this build in standard before bestiary start and it’s amazing! Uber lab level 71!
I was thinking about use life resist movespeed boots instead of kaom and use a immortal call for a defensive setup against traps to do uber lab, is that useful guys?
Thanks for the build, good league starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info