[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Does this build could work with BF setup, switching to sword and scepter soon?
"
omgree wrote:
Does this build could work with BF setup, switching to sword and scepter soon?

If you inted to use Ahn's Might with it you'll need to use a second Pacifism jewel to remove all the frenzy charges.
Is the Vengeance setup enough to reliably generate Power Charges?
Also for last 2 Ascendancy points-Unyielding or Unrelenting?
Last edited by CvetkoBolest on Mar 2, 2018, 8:24:06 AM
"
kileras12 wrote:
I dont think is cheap league starter. Anh cost about 40-50c on standandard. Imagine on league...

Last league Ahn's Might started at and pretty much stayed around the 1-2 price point since the start of the league (see http://poe-antiquary.xyz/Abyss/Weapon/Ahn%27s%20Might/2316). The sword now is probably going to be more popular due to this build and a couple of others that use the sword but the sword isn't a rare dropping unique drop so expect them to start flooding the market after more people start hitting mapping. I can see them being more than 1-2c initially but nowhere near the 40-50c unless some market manipulating is going on.

"
is this build viable in HC in your opinion?

This build wasn't really intended for Hardcore. Someone last league did try it and had some success with the build but the problem with the build in hardcore is our defense mechanics rely on some micro management while playing, as in maintaining enduring charges and flasks. You can give it a shot in HC but this build isn't meant to be a "facetank" type of build on it's own.

"
Is the Vengeance setup enough to reliably generate Power Charges?
Also for last 2 Ascendancy points-Unyielding or Unrelenting?

On it's own not really it is more useful when you have Oskarms which probably won't be the case until a few days to a week into the league. I put the set up in there because there's nothing important that can go into our last gem slots. You could alternatively run a CWDT set up instead but I would recommend against Immortal Call as this build needs to gain and maintain max endurance charges.

As for ascendancy Unreleting. 8% reduced elemental damage is effectively 2% max res which is insanely useful for all parts of the game and against any elemental buffs for izaro. The chaos res and phys reduction are also nice. In general this build has no real problem with damage once you have good gearing and from there defenses should take priority.

If i decide to further invest into this character,would you recommend getting +1 endurance charges on Belt of the Deceiver?
Last edited by CvetkoBolest on Mar 2, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
"
CvetkoBolest wrote:
If i decide to further invest into this character,would you recommend getting +1 endurance charges on Belt of the Deceiver?

If you look at his end-game setup he has one with +1 charges :)
What about Unbreakable vs Unrelenting now ? Maybe it would be better for end game once we got gear ? It seems like we already got a lot from endurance charges so the extra regen + lot of amors + 5% reduce damage (any damage) sounds better to me...what about that ?
Ahn's Might is 1ex, early league sux :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Hi. I'm new. In the video what is the charge/dash move that you are using?
Thanks.
"
Hi. I'm new. In the video what is the charge/dash move that you are using?
Thanks.

It's Whirling Blades my dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info