[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

is it difficult to get Ahn's might day 1-2 of league and if I can't get it what should I use a substitute?
"
is it difficult to get Ahn's might day 1-2 of league and if I can't get it what should I use a substitute?

It shouldn't be too difficult but it is a high level drop so it might take a bit before people start putting them up on the market. Scaeva is a good alternative that never goes above a couple of chaos at the start of the league and is usable at lvl 60 as opposed to lvl 68 for Ahn's Might.
"
SCamera wrote:
"

It shouldn't be too difficult but it is a high level drop so it might take a bit before people start putting them up on the market. Scaeva is a good alternative that never goes above a couple of chaos at the start of the league and is usable at lvl 60 as opposed to lvl 68 for Ahn's Might.

In the case that I can't get a Scamera, what mods should look for on a rare sword?
"
"
SCamera wrote:
"

In the case that I can't get a Scamera, what mods should look for on a rare sword?

Well I'm actually not an item.

For real though you want Phys dmg, attack speed, and crit. Besides that I'd just swap in weapons while leveling and see what gives you more dps overall.
Can we do this build without oskarm? There are only 40 on standard starting from like 1.5 ex.
"
bababiad wrote:
Can we do this build without oskarm? There are only 40 on standard starting from like 1.5 ex.

You can play a crit sword jugger with whatever items you want.

It may not be as efficient, but if your Budget is limited, that's the price you have to pay.

No Oskarm? Use maligaro gloves or rare ones with life plus attackspeed and accuracy. Won't break the build.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
I dont think is cheap league starter. Anh cost about 40-50c on standandard. Imagine on league...
"
kileras12 wrote:
I dont think is cheap league starter. Anh cost about 40-50c on standandard. Imagine on league...

Unless you are going to equip all items on day one, i am sure you can afford this build if you farm and collect some currency.
with "will it generate enough endurance charges?" i primarily meant for defense. this is whats juggernaut is all about after all, isnt it? sooo..i'm not sure what to do now ;(

for bosses i really like cleave but for clearing maps not really. but then again for trash clearing we probably dont need that many endurance charges anyways so tectonic slam should be fine s even if we dont have endurance charges and bad scaling since its half fire half phys

btw ahns might has a high level requirement. which weapons would you recommend for leveling?
Last edited by Koksii on Mar 2, 2018, 6:15:56 AM
is this build viable in HC in your opinion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info