[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
srt4eblue wrote:
Can anyone look at my character/ gear and give me a bit of advice on which way I should go to improve my character and push high end content? This is the first character I've ever had a non tabula 6-link. I just got the 6 on my Soul Mantle 20 min ago, and not sure which gem set up I should use.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/srt4eblue/characters Character name is ZoticsMiner (but we don't use mines, we use totems. I'm dumb.)

Thanks.

Hey guys, I posted this last night before bed. Any chance one of the veteran players might be able to chime in and give me some assistance?
"
BuDiu wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:
I much prefer the 1.5 aps base speed daggers for crafting tbh.

I'll take that over 10% crit any day.

Wich helmet are you using?

I forgot to link the helm, currently a rare with life and high dual res and 40% GC damage lab enchant.

"
notwisted wrote:

should i slam this ?

what shoudl i do form here? multimod?

Well, from there I would just Annul and hope to remove the flat phys dmg.

If it bricks, start over.

But it's not a very good one to begin with.

Ideally you want to Alt spam until you get a 36%+ ele prefix. (Aug if there is no suffix). Then you regal and hope for another 36% + Ele as phy prefix. If not good, scour and start over.

The minimum IMO to continue from there is if you have 2x 36% + Phys as ele prefixes. That way you can start the "prefixes cannot be changed" or "Cannot roll attack/cast mods" and exalt slam, scour process to fish for the good suffixes. Or just multimod and add spell dmg + crit multi if you can't afford the slam exalt, scour, rinse and repeat method.

Ideally u end up with something like this as your "3 mod rare base"

At least 2x Phys as ele/chaos t1 rolls. Really wish this dagger was the faster base speed one but still a very good temp as it is.

thanks for the advise bro can you just go a little more in depth into the process after we get the 2 phys conversion rolls ? and I then looking for ale pen and ale dnt as extra chaos shaper rolls ? would these even be possible (I thought they were prefixes ..

thanks again mayne.
So i'm currently playing a frost bolt totem build that uses crit and spell damage. Would i be able to switch into GC totems? It's essentially the same tree without the area/area dmg nodes. Are the daggers that convert phys to cold necessary?
Shaper weapons are a high gear thing, at your gear level the build will still work with what you're using for frostbolt. It shouldn't be too difficult to respec over at all really.
"
srt4eblue wrote:
"
srt4eblue wrote:
Can anyone look at my character/ gear and give me a bit of advice on which way I should go to improve my character and push high end content? This is the first character I've ever had a non tabula 6-link. I just got the 6 on my Soul Mantle 20 min ago, and not sure which gem set up I should use.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/srt4eblue/characters Character name is ZoticsMiner (but we don't use mines, we use totems. I'm dumb.)

Thanks.

Hey guys, I posted this last night before bed. Any chance one of the veteran players might be able to chime in and give me some assistance?

I would suggest replace the daggers.

According to my estimation with PoB, each divinarius with nice rolls is giving 7k dps per totem.
But a well rolled shaped dagger is 11k+.

Even a shitty one like

is ~10k. It cost me something less than 10c IIRC.

A crazy dagger I can see on poe.trade is calculated to have 17k+ dps increase but it was priced 40ex.

one question, if i buy one jewel that have 12% increased totem damage that upgrade my dps on this build? ty
Grats to BuDiu and Exodus as two of the people who have killed Uber Elder on this thread so far!

"
awesome you were able to easily kill uber elder with this - I was watching the OP on stream get absolutely destroyed with a similar/better setup (no offense to him, it's an incredibly difficult fight). I wonder what you did differently.
I was on a 5-link with pretty bad weapons T_T

I'll get my revenge later this league and post a youtube vid of my clear.

--------------------------------------------

Lots of great comments and discussion in here around weapons and crafting and whatnot. My in-depth gear section goes into what I feel are the right stat priorities. The 1.5aps dagger vs 10% more crit (with a Kris) is a great example of people making the build their own to suit their playstyle and needs.
Last edited by thi3n on Mar 16, 2018, 2:32:24 PM
Why you dont take "shamanistic fury''? you are losing 58% totem damage...
"
En3ka wrote:
Why you dont take "shamanistic fury''? you are losing 58% totem damage...

Load it up in PoB and try it out. For most gear sets 4 points for shamanistic fury is less damage than 4 points for throatseeker.
Does anyone here have any experience using fully leveled lightning warp and supports? Is it responsive enough to avoid attacks comparable to shield charge/whirling blades?

This is what I'm using now, with lightning warp and I replaced the fortify setup with CWDT+Temp Chains+Frost Wall. Not convinced it will work in later maps, but since my EHP is rather low right now I'd prefer to play more defensively.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info