[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Uber lab is easy with this build (I did it yesterday on first try ssf so not particularly good gear), but hiero isn't fastest, so I would rather go pathfinder for my uberlab farming purposes. If I ever did it anymore, as I don't like the idea that much :)

With MoM+golem+totems+pantheon most traps do no damage, and Izaro isn't particularly challenging, I think he got off one ability per stage. With better gear I guess not even that :-p

My build is slightly modified for my purposes, but ~90% similar tree and ghetto gear - Doedre's damning, Hrimsorrow, 5L Cloak of Flame/Tabula depending on situation and bunch of junk rares.

On option front, I experimented bit with Malachai's artifice + lightning golem + 1.5% minion regen node, the EE from golem seemed helpful at bosses but I think I prefer having stone golem in my shaper hat (minion one) alongside support spectre (evangelist for nice ranged immunity spheres). Another option would have been taunt-on-hit zombies + spectre in hat + that lightning golem, but I have yet to see taunt-on-hit jewel in my ssf adventures.
Last edited by Damezumari on Mar 15, 2018, 5:54:04 AM
If anyone wants to craft dagger and can't afford kris base that starts at 1ex,you could buy a fiend dagger base ilvl80+ for 10-15c which has 10% less crit chance but that's not much since you can craft 60+% with cata.
Last edited by SuperElectric on Mar 15, 2018, 9:26:56 AM
I much prefer the 1.5 aps base speed daggers for crafting tbh.

I'll take that over 10% crit any day.
"
BuDiu wrote:

Wich helmet are you using?

should i slam this ?

what shoudl i do form here? multimod?
"
notwisted wrote:
thanks bro !!

I'll have a look at your paste when I get home and try to stay closer to OP's post.
I thought we only got mana Regan from hiro not life regen :/
as for shaper weapons you recommend duel wielding shaper daggers or shaper maces they pretty much have the same stat rolls right ? just daggers are a higher crit base ?

Daggers aren't so much about the crit as they are about being able to use whirling blades. Dagger in the mainhand enables that. Offhand can be either dagger or scepter. Good scepters seem to be a little easier to roll / cheaper to buy so usually it is dagger mainhand scepter offhand.

"
is a tukahama's fortress worth it for the extra totem ? or would we benefit more from a shaper weapon?

Tukohama's fortress gives you blood magic, which zeros out your mana pool. That's no bueno for a mind over matter build. It also probably doesn't compare with a good shaper weapon for damage output anyway.

"
Would it be worth iot to take illuminated devotion over divine guidence? would we benifit at all from the life leech and 40% spell dmg? Im already running arcane surge so i feel like it would be a really nice dmg boost if we actually benifit from minimum the 40% dmg (ill have more mana so im actually benifiting from MoM
again thanks for the tips it's exactly what I was looking for !!

The leech doesn't work with totems. The spell damage works, but it isn't exactly a ton of spell damage. It is just an "increased" spell damage modifier (additive) so not really something to be too concerned about. Stronger MoM (and free base 150 mana) is way better IMHO.
"
Carcelero wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:

I forgot to link the helm, currently a rare with life and high dual res and 40% GC damage lab enchant.

"
notwisted wrote:

should i slam this ?

Well, from there I would just Annul and hope to remove the flat phys dmg.

If it bricks, start over.

But it's not a very good one to begin with.

Ideally you want to Alt spam until you get a 36%+ ele prefix. (Aug if there is no suffix). Then you regal and hope for another 36% + Ele as phy prefix. If not good, scour and start over.

The minimum IMO to continue from there is if you have 2x 36% + Phys as ele prefixes. That way you can start the "prefixes cannot be changed" or "Cannot roll attack/cast mods" and exalt slam, scour process to fish for the good suffixes. Or just multimod and add spell dmg + crit multi if you can't afford the slam exalt, scour, rinse and repeat method.

Ideally u end up with something like this as your "3 mod rare base"

At least 2x Phys as ele/chaos t1 rolls. Really wish this dagger was the faster base speed one but still a very good temp as it is.
Last edited by BuDiu on Mar 15, 2018, 1:11:29 PM
"
BuDiu wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:
"
BuDiu wrote:

I forgot to link the helm, currently a rare with life and high dual res and 40% GC damage lab enchant.

"
notwisted wrote:

should i slam this ?

Well, from there I would just Annul and hope to remove the flat phys dmg.

If it bricks, start over.

But it's not a very good one to begin with.

Ideally you want to Alt spam until you get a 36%+ ele prefix. (Aug if there is no suffix). Then you regal and hope for another 36% + Ele as phy prefix. If not good, scour and start over.

The minimum IMO to continue from there is if you have 2x 36% + Phys as ele prefixes. That way you can start the "prefixes cannot be changed" or "Cannot roll attack/cast mods" and exalt slam, scour process to fish for the good suffixes. Or just multimod and add spell dmg + crit multi if you can't afford the slam exalt, scour, rinse and repeat method.

Ideally u end up with something like this as your "3 mod rare base"

At least 2x Phys as ele/chaos t1 rolls. Really wish this dagger was the faster base speed one but still a very good temp as it is.

Check priv msg when u can :P
"Decent daggers" are extreme expensive....more than 10 ex
"
En3ka wrote:
"Decent daggers" are extreme expensive....more than 10 ex

Yeah it is amazing how much more expensive they are this league. At this time last league most people hadn't figured out how good shaper mods were, and I picked up items for 1 ex that would be 10+ ex right now.

Makes a strong argument for crafting your own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info