[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Rustic sash do these effect the physical damage of glacial cascade? I feel dumb not knowing this
"
Er... why would you want less duration on frost bomb? Increased duration keeps it out pulsing the debuff for longer, and also makes the debuff itself last longer.

You're right! Less duration was only for a Curse on hit setup that I was thinking about - had my mechanics confused. I was toying around with a Frostbomb - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness - Arcane Surge link setup to try and make it work and realized the Frostbomb doesn't actually "hit" until it finishes which is why in my mind I thought it needed Less Duration.

I'll be toying around with my links later today.

"
I'm currently at lvl 39 and following your guide. Everytime I'm watching your stream your damage is amazing but you tend to die easily. Since I'm pretty new to the game (about 400hrs) I want to understand if your items are decent yet or if this build gets tankier?
I died pretty frequently because I'm doing high level maps that I have no business completing this early in the league. :P

I am pushing pretty aggressively to get my atlas completed the way I want it.

"
Can you suggest 4 and 5 link setup for soul mantle as Hiero?

Updating the quick reference and links section - but remember that the specific gems will depend on your gear. Do you have 100% to cold conversion? What level are you with how much crit? etc.

"
Rustic sash do these effect the physical damage of glacial cascade? I feel dumb not knowing this
It does. In fact they even added the word "Global" to the rustic sash implicit to clear up this confusion. This is covered in the gearing section of the guide.

"
In regards to overall questions regarding toughness-

Consider doing a more tanky build that heads to the scion life wheel. In the leveling section I have an alternate "Hardcore tree" that forgoes the Shadow crit area.

Also remember the stat priorities which involves getting as much life/mana/resists as possible!

-------------------------

After day 3 of the league I am fully ascended and hit level 89 - had pretty smooth progression and was able to get some decent gear.

For the next two weeks there is full access to my VoDs on Twitch so you can see me kill my first mob in twilight strand and how I leveled up and progressed my character. Obviously a ton of content there for you to sift through and some sections will be muted due to my music.

Last edited by thi3n on Mar 5, 2018, 2:35:05 PM
"
I see a lot of different people asking about survivability. We're a caster and not really face tanky but here's the main easy things I do to make survivability work:

1) Vaal clarity means I'm always on full mana to maximize the usefulness of MoM
2) Granite flask
3) cast when damage taken immortal call + enfeeble

If you have a mainhand dagger, there's also whirling blades + fortify.

Appart / In addition to that.

- Use Enduring Cry to generate 3 charges ( 12% Physical Resistances).
- Important the right use of Pantheon.
- In my build, im using Temp Chains + Arcane Surge (I dont use enfeeble in CWDT).
- Use Life + Hybrid flask, both with instant life / mana recovered.
- Have a good pool of Life/Mana ( some ES helps too).
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
"This assumes you have 100% Phys to cold conversion from Hrimsorrow, a helmet enchant, Watcher's Eye, or Threshold Jewels."

Hey guys, what is the best way to get 100% cold conversion without losing life/resists? I tried Hrimsorrow but im sacrificing life+resists to wear it.

And what are Threshold Jewels, i can't find any that gives phy>cold conversion.
"
icel3oi wrote:
And what are Threshold Jewels, i can't find any that gives phy>cold conversion.

Long Winter
I didn't think that running a flask every 3 seconds for removing the curses was so annoying...
any thoughts about Illumination Devotion instead going for Divine Guidance ?
The long winter GC threshold but gives only 20% as cold.
"
ninjaxus wrote:
The long winter GC threshold but gives only 20% as cold.

Glacial cascade comes with 60% base, 2x long winters gives another 40% for a total of 100%.
Whats higher tier map you hve done?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info