[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Just added an interesting 4 link setup for the Hiero Quick Reference.

Lightning Warp (high) – Less Duration (high) - Cast When Damage Taken (low)- Frost Bomb (low)

Both the Lightning warp and the Frost bomb benefit from Less Duration - but make sure to have your lightning warp higher than level 38 required or you will get teleported around...
Er... why would you want less duration on frost bomb? Increased duration keeps it out pulsing the debuff for longer, and also makes the debuff itself last longer.
Gonna be tricky to work in Cold pen with dex requirements for heiro?
"
ninjaxus wrote:

No, we travel down into shadow and get a bit of dex naturally there. A dex roll on one item is sufficient. Cold pen and hypothermia only require 111 dex at level 20. You likely need that much dex anyway for a dagger.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Mar 5, 2018, 12:25:47 AM
how find good weapon on poe trade? add link pls
"
"
ninjaxus wrote:

No, we travel down into shadow and get a bit of dex naturally there. A dex roll on one item is sufficient. Cold pen and hypothermia only require 111 dex at level 20. You likely need that much dex anyway for a dagger.

That's pretty much the last couple of nodes unless you dont take the spell crit at doom cast. Dang.

How are we to convert all to cold for heiro?
Right now using Soul Mantle with Cold Pen+Increase Crit+Faster Cast (don't have enough currency to go more link yet). I am 58 and my other gear is rubbish but doing great in levelling for now.
"
ninjaxus wrote:
"
"
ninjaxus wrote:

That's pretty much the last couple of nodes unless you dont take the spell crit at doom cast. Dang.

How are we to convert all to cold for heiro?

Long Winter jewel will help quite a lot I think. Other than that? I dunno.
Last edited by Lynkeus_ on Mar 5, 2018, 2:50:07 AM
I have been using dual Divinarius and they work great untill you can get a dagger with shaped mods.
How do you deal with physical damage ? i just got to maps and my damage is okay even though i need better items but looking at you PoB you don't have much armor and kaom's root makes you unable to dodge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info