[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
Shinro28 wrote:
I didn't think that running a flask every 3 seconds for removing the curses was so annoying...

LOL, you have to carry Anticurses in Utility Flask, not life flask.

Put it in your Diamond, Granite, Basalt Flask.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
Carcelero wrote:
Whats higher tier map you hve done?

All content.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
lourun_coria wrote:
"
Shinro28 wrote:
I didn't think that running a flask every 3 seconds for removing the curses was so annoying...

LOL, you have to carry Anticurses in Utility Flask, not life flask.

Put it in your Diamond, Granite, Basalt Flask.

If you don't run kaom's roots, stibnite is the best thing to run it on, since it has the lowest cost (10 charges), the most uses (3), and is tied for longest base duration (5s). It is extremely hard to run out of uses on a stibnite.

But of course if you're running kaom's roots stibnite becomes useless. If you aren't it is a great defense flask.
So the general consensus is that this is better than pizza totems now? Leveling my first totem build now, and had started with Flameblast following pizza totem guide. Have found that Glacial Cascade feels much nicer, and has surprisingly good range even with conc effect. I am already Heiro, so I am thinking of just converting to this guide and maybe switching to Inquisitor later.

But I will miss that sweet sweet BOOM of Flameblast lol
If you are having problems with sustain, the Trolltimber shield (super cheap this time) will give you pretty much max leech with the amount of damage the totems put out.

You take a damage hit over an offensive shield, or second weapon, but it's an option.
"
Breken wrote:
If you are having problems with sustain, the Trolltimber shield (super cheap this time) will give you pretty much max leech with the amount of damage the totems put out.

You take a damage hit over an offensive shield, or second weapon, but it's an option.

Your cruel ascendancy should be ritual of awakening, which gives you 5% life regen. Between that and a life flask sustain shouldn't be much of an issue.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Mar 5, 2018, 6:57:07 PM
Hey guys,

I just had a question regarding the whole conversion system. When you have 2 x threshold jewels or the helm enchant that makes the skill full cold conversion, does this make the shaper/elder conversion stat sticks not actually convert anything as there is no physical left to convert? Or does that happen in a seperate conversion, so say a 40% phys to light dmg offhand would do 40% of the listed phys damage on the gem, not what phys is remaining after the cold conversion? And does this apply to the added fire/phys to light gems as well, or is that a different system too?
Hey OP, is increased cold damage a good stat for gears to boost the GC totem damage?
sorry quite a noob here
why daggers and not wands?
Daggers can be used with whirling blades and shield charge, for faster map clearing, wands cannot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info